Status: Active; aiming for one update each day

30 Letters, 30 Days

My Best Friend

Dear...
Why should you have to choose just one best friend? Having more than one is way better. So Kimmy and Liz (not their real names), you guys are awesome, and I love ya both.

Kimmy -
You get me, and what I'm feeling half the time, and I'm so thankful for that. This year, I don't know what I would've done without you. I love all our little jokes, and the fun we have, whether its at school or somewhere else. The two movie nights we've had, they've been the best time I've had with friends in a long time, and not because it was a special occasion, or out of the ordinary. Actually, it was special occasion, special for me, because I was with friends for no other reason than to hand. And I hadn't done that in a long time.

Liz -
You make everything fun. You're hilarious, and always make me laugh. This is gonna sound horrible, but I'm so glad you didn't stick with the other girls, and that you found other friends. If you didn't, then I don't think you and I would be as good friends as we are now. And that is something I don't want to think about. I wish you didn't live so far away, because then it would be easier to organise things on the weekend and stuff. But I don't think distance is gonna make all that big a difference. We'll all work around it.

So guys, thanks for everything. And just a quick finishing note. Gropers are disgusting. Prawns are unfortunate, and jellyfish not so much. We may always be chasing fish, but I don't think we'll ever have to chase each other.

BFF's forever!!
Love Claire.
P.S. Sorry about the cliche hehe.