Status: Active; aiming for one update each day

30 Letters, 30 Days

Someone I judged by their first impression

Dear ...

Well this letter is to a number of you, to the people I spend every day of school with (and a lot of weekends), to my friends who make life fun. I definitely did not think I could have this much fun with you guys.

I remember in year seven, when you all started at my school, I took one look at you all and immediately thought 'never'. Never would I talk to you, never would I socialise with you, never. I saw you, and you were all so different to me, I just couldn't imagine me ever being friends with people like you. Not that you were bad or anything, you were just... different.

But that all changed in year 11, when I semi-joined your group. Although, at the time I'll admit I still thought you guys were a little weird, and didn't plan on joining your group completely. I was their because I was friends with your friends, not with you. However, as time went on, I realised I enjoyed your company, and had more fun with you than with anyone else, and it felt good. That was when I realised I'd been wrong.

I'd judged you guys by the way my old friends saw you, not by who you really were. For that I'm sorry. I swear I had no idea what I was missing out on. This last year or so have been the best ever, and I'm not exaggerating that fact one bit. You all know that our school has been hell for me, for all of us, but with each other, it has become bearable. I'm sure you all agree.

So thank you guys for giving me some enjoyable memories from this place. I never thought it could happen, especially with you.

Claire xx
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo, new chapter. I'm at school and really bored, waiting for the bell to go off. So I thought why not. Hopefully I'll have some chapters of other stories for you soon.
Thanks for reading
Claire xx