Status: Updated July 25th. 2011 :D

Three Kids,One Love

Three.

After dinner I settled down on the couch to watch some tv. All of the boys took care of all the dishes and cleaning up for tonight. After one episode of SpongebobKennedy grabbed the remote away from me and changed it.

“Kenny.” I whined. “Can I please watch Spongebob?” I pleaded with a pout.

“Fine.” He said changing it back just in time to see Spongebob explaining to Squidward the imagination box. I just smiled and put my legs on Jared’s lap. We watched a few more episodes of Spongebob and a couple of Drake and Josh, in the middle of the third episode is when I started to drift off.

“You carry her.” I heard someone whisper.

“No dude she’s your sister.” Someone responded.

“Good god guys, it not like she’s heavy.” Another person whisper sighed, as I felt someone lift me up and hold me to their chest. I cuddled into them and took a deep breathed in. Whoever it was smelled fantastic. I sighed in content, As I fell back asleep.

I woke up covered in the blanket that I keep at the foot of my bed. I stood up, stretched and walked over to my closet to get some pajamas on. I looked out my bedroom window at the late night sky. It was beautiful, I bet I could get some awesome shots with my camera. After I dressed I glanced at my clock that read two fifty-two. I sighed and walked down the stairs to get a drink.

When I reached the living room I noticed all of the boys sprawled out in various uncomfortable positions, causing me to smile and shake my head.

I shivered as my feet met the cold tile of the kitchen floor. I grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and walked to the fridge to fill it up with water. I padded my way back into the living room and bumped into Garrett who was coming out of the bathroom.

“Sorry.” We mumbled in unison, making our eyes meet and causing both of us to smile.

“What are you doing up Gare?” I asked.

“I was just about to ask you the same question.” He replied.

“Oh, I just woke up and I needed a drink.” I said lifting my glass to confirm my answer. “What about you?” I asked.

“Oh I’ve just been watching reruns of Punked!, since the guys feel asleep.” He muttered blushing with his eyes on the floor.

“I see.” I smiled.

“Yeah.” He nodded as I looked out the living room window.

“Hey Gare,” I said making his eyes dart off the floor and meet mine. “Do you want to go somewhere with me?” I asked.

“I would love to Abbs.” He replied with a sweet smile playing on his lips.

“Okay, let me get my keys.” I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler Alert!
Thanks to Disastrous Music and thelovelysimplicity for leaving the comment page some love!
:)
Tell me what you think.

Abbs Pjs
Comment? Subscribe?