Status: Updated July 25th. 2011 :D

Three Kids,One Love

Nine.

I sat up stretching and opened my curtain. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I walked to the bathroom. Once I was done, I walked into the front lounge flopping down on the couch. I leaned back into the corner and threw my legs onto Jared's lap.

"Well good morning to you to Abbs." He laughed putting his arms on top of my legs. I just nodded with a quiet grunt.

"You want chocolate or blueberry?" Kenny asked from the freezer.

"Chocolate." I grunted still trying to wake up.

I closed my eyes and made myself a 'to-do' list in my mind. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kenny set a plate on my stomach. I looked down at it's contents and then up to Kenny, sending him a smile.

"Thanks brosef!" I said as I picked up a waffle and folding it in half. I took a bite and let out a sigh of approval. He had covered them with peanut butter and nutella.Sometimes I really loved my brother. I had finished them within a few minutes. I stood and washed my plate, put it away and then I hugged Kenny.

"What's up Short Stuff?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Your the best brother ever! Thank you for the tasty breakfast." I replied with a cheeky grin.

"Yup." He laughed kissing the top of my head.

"What time do you guys play today?" I asked releasing my brother from the hug, turning to face the other guys as well.

"I think at four twenty-five." Pat answered.

I nodded as I headed to get dresses and ready for the day. I dug around in my suitcase looking for something to wear for at least five minutes, I settled for a baggy tank top that had an Aztec type design, a pair of blue jean shorts, and brown sandals. I straightened my hair and put on a light dusting of makeup. I grabbed my black ray bans, and slipped on a friendship bracelet from Nate.

"Okay guys, I'm going to go set up the tent. Bring some boxes if you come down." I yelled behind me as I stepped off the bus.

Once I had the tent up,I started organizing the boxes that Kenny, Jared and Pat brought down for me. John has been avoiding me like the plague since last night and Garrett has been really quite and distant too. I didn't like two of my six favorite guys we're acting weird and giving me the cold shoulder. My mind was a jumbled mess of confusion. I sat down and played a game on my phone as I waited for the doors to open.

The day had been kind of slow so far but I knew that it would pick up after the guys played. I checked my phone, seeing that it was only two sixteen. I still had almost three hours until the boys hit the stage and their set was about half an hour so I knew I had time to kill. A few people stopped by and picked a couple of things up and asked if the guys we're going to be doing a signing. I couldn't really tell them because I didn't know. So I just suggested to stop back by after they played, because that's when they usually came down.

I sighed as I sent a text to Nathan to see if he was busy or if he had time to talk. He didn't reply so I assumed it was the first option. I took a sip of my life water and leaned my head back against the chair, deciding that I would people watch to pass the time.

I loved being on Warped because of all of the different types of people that came along with it. They're were people covered in tattoos and piercings, people decked out with super tall mohawks, people with neon colored hair, people who looked like people that you see everyday at school or at the mall. Most we're proudly rockin different bands merch, whether the band was playing or not. But one thing was a common trait, I noticed. Everyone was wearing huge smiles on their slightly sunburned faces.

I was lost in thought for most of the day. I wasn't mean to people that stopped by but I wasn't nice to them either. My thoughts were running wild in my head. Before I knew it the doors we're closing and it was time to pack and load everything back up. Jared and Kennedy stopped by to help me tear stuff down. They just finished loading the over-sized wagon that we use to transport everything from the trailer and the tent.

"Should we come back?" Kennedy asked as Jared started to turn in the direction of the bus and trailer.

"Nah, I can just carry these." I answered as I pointed over at the boxes that wouldn't fit.

There was only a few small boxes left with bracelets,stickers and other small things we had to sell. So I was fine with just packing them on my hip. They both nodded and smiled as they left. I stacked the boxes biggest on the bottom to smallest on the top and put my ear buds in place.Then I picked them up and started making my way through the rest of the remaining people who we're packing up also.

Once I was halfway to the bus, I ran into someone and before I knew it we were both on the ground.

"Shit." I mumbled as I stood up, brushed my clothes off and pulled my ear buds from my ears. Turning I looked over at the dark blond girl, who was wiping her clothes off as well.

"Sorry, I couldn't see over my boxes." She stated.

"Oh it's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going. It was probably my fault." I admitted.

We both looked over to examine the damage. There was at least six or seven boxes laying around us. I grabbed the three that we're mine, Luckily only the one that had sealed cd's in it opened but nothing was broken or damaged.

"I'm all good. What about you?" She asked after checking her boxes.

"Nothing seems to be messed up." I answered with a nod.

"I'm Paula." She said with a warm smile, extending her hand to shake mine.

"Aubrey but I go by Abbs." I smiled back taking her offered hand.

"Let's walk together."

I just answered by nodding and picking up my things. I learned while walking with Paula back to the buses that she was my age, from North Carolina, and that she was Merching for her friends that we're in the band Alesana. Ultimately she was pretty awesome. I was glad that I ran into her because we seemed to click really well and I needed another female to balance all of the testosterone that I found myself drowning in.

Once we got to the bus lot, we decided that one of us was going to ride on the others bus to the next stop,the next day. Her bus was closest so we dropped the merch and she grabbed a few things that she would need for the night and the next morning. When we got to my bus, I loaded and locked up the trailer. After that we climbed on the bus and started to get to know each other better.

|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|

We we're currently in the back lounge, eating junk food and telling tour stories as we we're rolling to the next city. She had me laughing so hard, that my Mountain Dew almost came out of my nose. She was telling me about a time when her drunk drummer Jeremy and bassist Shane almost knocked an old lady down as they we're running down the hallway in a hotel naked.

"It was the funniest thing, because the lady grabbed Jeremy's junk and threatened to rip it off." She said as she wiped the tears that we're escaping from her eyes.

"This one time we we're picking up groceries at an Wal-Mart at two in the morning. Okay so Garrett was pushing Pat around in a cart and racing John and Kenny, while Jared and I pushed the cart for the food. So they go tearing down this isle and you know the displays they make out of cans and stuff?" I asked as she nodded.

"Well anyways they go to make the turn to go around the corner and the carts ran into each other and then Pat's cart flew sideways into the can display, cans went every where and He went flying!" I told her laughing.

"Was he okay?" She asked looking concerned but amused.

"Yeah he was fine, a little sore the next day but he's a trooper!" I said still laughing at the memory.

As the night lead on we started talking about more serious things and I decided that I could trust her one-hundred percent, so I decided to tell her about what was going on with John to see if she could help me think of what to do.

"So He basically has the hots for you now but doesn't have the balls or brain to do anything about it?" She questioned I finished telling her about the past few days.

"I guess. I kind of wish that he didn't kiss me.I mean it was nice but I would rather it have not of happened and have things the way they used to be. I would rather have him as one of my best friends than avoiding me no matter how amazing the kiss was. You know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think we should 'help' him get the nerve to act on his feelings." She said with a smile accompanied by air quotations.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Makeover! Duh!" She answered excitedly.

"Uh thanks, Gosh!" I laughed.

"I'm not saying that your not hot now but if you maybe change your look then it might help him forget about you being like a sister and realize what he's missing!" She stated waving her hand to dismiss the almost insult.

"Um alright but what do you have in mind?" I asked a little weary of what she had up her sleeve.

"Oh you know, maybe we could dye your hair and change your wardrobe, or something." She said with a grin on her face.

"Oh boy." I sighed as I rested my head in my hands.

"Oh it will be fun, I'll text some of my girls and we will get you all decked out!" She squealed excitedly.

I just shook my head with a small smile on my face, knowing that the next few days we're going to be wild.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abbs
Sorry it's been so long! I've just moved and got started back into school, so everything is kinda crazy. I'm working on getting my stories back up and running, I only have three right now, so I'm going to try and get another chapter up for each of them before the weeks over. (:

This chapter is dedicated to the ever so lovely Pioneer;!

Paula.

And I don't know much about Alesana.So if I get things wrong, I apologize and if you guys could help me out with the members of the bands names and maybe some of their important crew members if you know. And some facts,quotes, or tour stories that you know about them. It would be greatly appreciated. (:

I'm also going to be writing and positing everything from my phone seeing as I don't have a computer right now, so if there are mistakes please forgive me. I promise once I have computer again I will try to go back and fix everything!

Waiting for the Spark to Fade ft. Jack Barakat.

I Need You ft. Alex Gaskarth.

Thank you to everyone that has commented,with their info for characters! I'm going to get to each and everyone of you sooner or later! (:

But make sure to comment and tell me what you think of your guys roles and if I should keep doing this comment thing! (:

And be sure to tell your friends to read and Subscribe! :D

My Gorgeous Mibba buddies!
tsmith :D
Sev4Rever
thelovelysimplicity;
KinaxKills
&
yourface123