Status: Active (:

You Were Fake, I Was Great, Nothing Personal

No Sir, I Don't Want To Be The Blame

Alex's POV

I slowly opened eyes. I looked around. I was in what seemed to be a hospital. I could see the tubes going into me. Why the fuck was I here, in a hospital? I could see Jack by my side, then before I knew it me and him were making out. It was magical. Then I heard the door open. I looked up to see my two other band mates walk in. Me and Jack instinctively pulled away from eachother.
'What the fuck?' Zack yelled- he looked up almost hurt. Upset. dissapointed. Was my best friend such a homophobic freak that he would look at me like I was a piece of shit, just because I was gay?
'Guys,' said Jack standing up, as if to say a big speech, 'Me and Alex are kind of together.'
Rian looked at Jack.
'What as in boyfriend girlfriend together?' He asked. At least he didn't look as pissed as Zack did, which was a plus.
'More boyfriend and boyfriend, but yeah, we are dating, I guess,' announced Jack.
'You bastards. You fucking bastards. How could you do this to me?' Zack was practically snarling.
Rian stepped forward, either to defend me and Jack, or to side with Zack.
'That is who they are, Zack. They can't help it. Are you seriously such a big homophobic fucker!?' Yes! Rian was behind me and Jack. At least one person was OK with it, now it's just the rest of the world to tell.
'Just leave me the fuck alone, you sick little bastards,' Zack started to walk towards the door. Thats when I saw Jack get up and literally smash his fist into Zacks face. Zack went flying backwards into the wall. He lsowly got up, straightened out himself and wiped away the line of blood slowly pouring down the corner of his mouth. He then flung himself at Jack and they both fell on the floor in a bloody mess. Neither me or Rian made even the slightest effort to move them. Me, because I was attached to loads of big machines and Rian wasn't one for fights (unless he was drunk).
The door then opened and I saw a girl with a nose ring walk in. She looked at the floor to see Jack and Zack rolling around. If it wasn't for the blood, you could of thought they were rolling round on the floor having wild animal clothed sex. She bent down and started pulling Zack off of Jack.
'Get your fuckiing hands off him,' her words were like poisin as she seethed at Zack. She somehow managed to pull them apart. She was one feisty girl. Zack and Jack were trying to lunge themselves at eachother until she gave Zack one hard slap round the face. He then walked out in defeat. She started inspecting Jacks cuts. I didn't like the way she looked at him. The way she touched him. It was almost like she loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it :)
Please comment and subscribe :)