Status: Active (:

You Were Fake, I Was Great, Nothing Personal

I Watched His Wildest Dreams Come True, Not One Of Them Involving You

Jack's POV

I was sat up in Alex's bed, watching him sleep. His breathing was steady, and was the only noise besides mine.

'Shit,' I heard a whisper coming from the living room. I slipped my jeans on and walked out of the bedroom, being quiet so I wouldn't wake Alex up. There was a light on in the kitchen, and I could hear two people. One of the two shapes I recognized, and she was almost definitely on my kill immediately list.

'Val.' I said, as I entered the kitchen.

'What the fuck are you doing here, jackass?' Val stared at me weirdly, and the guy she was with stood back a little. 'You're just proving my point that you and Alex are gay.'

'What's wrong with being gay?' I asked, staring at the man stood behind her.

'Alex loves me. He'll always love me.' She smiled, and I couldn't help but laugh.

'You're so naive. Val, Alex fricking hates your guts!' She shifted her weight and shook her head.

'No, Alex loves me. Not you. He hates your-'

'Val, get the fuck out!' Alex yelled from behind me. I turned to face him, and wanted to melt against him. But I knew I couldn't; not with Val here.

'Alex, baby, I-'

'Take your pedo friend, and get off my property. Now.' I'd never seen Alex this angry; he was calm, but ready to kill. This was a whole new level of fucked up.

'Val, what's-'

'Shut up, you.' She spoke to the guy stood behind her, but didn't look away from me and Alex. 'Alex, I know you love me. You've been with me for years! We're made for each other, and you know it!'

'I don't think you take in anything, do you? This whole Jalex thing isn't just something the fan girls made up. It's real. They could see it, when we were all blind to it, but now - now me and Jack can be who we need to be. Love who we want to love; each other. So just give up now, Val. Give up and go.' Alex's speech shut Val up, and hit a cord someone inside me. Alex loved someone very much, and that person was me.

'Jalex is real, baby.' I said, and Val stormed out of the apartment crying.

'Jack, I made it!' He smiled at me, and I fell into his arms. He'd made it out of the witch's grasp, and was finally where he wanted - needed - to be.

'I love you, Alex.' I whispered, and he kissed me.

'Love you, Jack Barakat.' He said, and pulled me back to his bedroom.

♥♥♥

This time, neither of us could sleep. We sat up, entwining our fingers and talking.

'One day you're going to say it all.' I mumbled into his chest when I'd rolled over on top of him.

'Say what?' He looked down at me.

'I love you, Jack Barakat!' I took on his voice really badly, and he laughed.

'Some day,' He whispered, but I doubted it. Alex didn't commit much. Or maybe I was feeling too teenage-love-story about this.

'Alex?'

'Yes Jack?'

'Regardless, I love you. I'll always love you. And, if I'm creeping you out, just say, 'cause I can-' He put his finger to my lips.

'You could never creep me out. I'm used to your perverted ways.' Alex laughed.

'Oh, so I'm perveted now?' I sat up and smiled at him.

'You wouldn't be my Jack otherwise, would you now?' I stared into Alex's eyes, and lent down to kiss him.

'And this is why I put up with you.' I breathed around a kiss, and relaxed myself against him. I'd always love Alex, even if he couldn't return the love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, this is supposed to be Emily's (They All Know's) chapter. Well, what with her having bossy parents and not letting her go on the computer, and now having buggered off to Norway for two weeks without me, I've updated this because I promised Foy that I would get Emily to do it, and if not I would. So, I hope you like it. It's kind of rushed, and I've changed the way I paragraph it to try and make it not just a block of writing. I've tried to minimize swearing and whatnot, 'cause I felt we were just shoving it in for the hell of it, and viola. The newest chapter ( :