Status: Active (:

You Were Fake, I Was Great, Nothing Personal

Now I'm Chocking On Force-Fed Lies

Jack's POV

Alex had suggested going to McDonalds; I loved his simplicity. As we walked there, I emagined holding his hand... And decide that was just completely and utterly unreasonable. He had a girlfriend. That made him straight - right? And so did I, so that made me straight... Right!?
'Alex?' I asked.
'Yeah?'
'Race you there!' We laughed as we ran to McDonalds, waving and blowing kisses at the screaming Fangirls and dodging the press. We reached McDonalds and decided to walk through the drive-through. The person at the window was, coincidently, a huge All Time Low fan, and didn't try to tell us drive-throughs were for cars. We purposly took forever to order, and then we did foward-rolls along the floor to the collection window. The people in the cars were getting pissed and beeping their horns, but me and Alex just continued to laugh. We got our orders and raced eachother over to a bench. I got there first of course; I thanked my longer legs for the help. We ate our lunch trying to hide our faces, and then began walking back to mine.
'Hey Alex, I need some help getting ready tonight... Want to help?' I tried to make it sound natural, but it came out like I was nervous to ask. No way was I falling for my best friend! Was I..? A huge smile spread across his face.
'I thought you wouldnt ask. Anyway, we always help eachother, so lets get going!'
'Going?'
'Going,'
'Ah!' I didnt even know what he was on about, but with Alex, it was better to just agree. We walked around, trying to find a shop selling cheap alcahol, and baught four six-packs of beer and a couple of bottles of wine for the girls, even though Alex's girlfriend would drink absoloutly anything.
'So, hows Beth?' He asked, fiddling with his hands.
'Um, yeah, thats kind of what I wanted to talk to you about...'
'You broke up?' He looked... Hopefull, almost.
'No, we-'
'Had and argument?'
'Of sorts. Shes just so...'
'Bitchy?' He offered.
'Slutty,'
'Right...... Arent all girls who date celebrities?'
'I guess,' I was sad now; I thought talking about it would help, but it just made me realise I was trapped, because I was too nice to break up with her. Thats another one of my charater flaws. We walked in silence for a while when Alex stopped moving.
'What?' I asked.
'Shh,' He whispered, and put a finger to his lips. He smiled and removed the finger before placing it on my lips.
What-' He put a different finger to his lips, obviously telling me to be quiet. I shook my head and bit his finger.
'Hey!' He yelled, and I laughed.
'What the hell was all that about?' I asked.
'I dont know. I mean, Im not even on drugs; Im just crazy!' We both laughed as we kept walking. We eventually came to the door of my apartment and I could hear talking inside. Alex looked at me questioningly, and I shrugged. If she was cheating on me, it would be a reason to brake up with her. I took out my key and opened the door to find Alex's girlfriend talking with Beth; and to be honest, I never thought they were friends. And I was kind of dissapointed she wasnt cheating on me. They looked at us and went silent when Beth stood up.
'Alex, I think you'd better go. I need to talk to Jack.' She said. Val got up and joined Alex and tried to pull him out of the door, but failed.
'What the fuck is it, Beth?' I sighed.
'Jack, I'm pregnant!' She screamed, and my whole world fell down on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, enjoy (: