Status: Active (:

You Were Fake, I Was Great, Nothing Personal

I Never Lit A Match With Intent To Start A Fire

Jack's POV

It was weird; it had started off with me and Alex against Val and Beth, but then Beth had tried to kiss Alex, who pushed her away. Then Val started attacking her and yelling things like 'That's my boyfriend, you bitch' and it became a fight that involved Beth and Val fighting, and me and Alex watching. So much for Val not wanting Alex. So much for Beth not cheating on me.
'Dude, that was not what it looked like,' Alex said, moving closer to me. I tried my best not to smile; the last thing on his mind right now was probably ouramazing kiss.
'I know, and to be honest, I don't give a fuck, 'cause I don't want her anyway,' I laughed, and he kind of smiled, and Beth stopped fighting, looked at me, and I gave her the finger. She did a little high-pitched 'huh!' sound, turned around, and stormed out of the apartment. Yay. Finally, I was free. But that made things between me and Alex even more complicated...
'Hey, Alex, never let that little bitch touch you ever, 'kay?' Val smiled and walked off like she thought she was on a runway. Like she thought she had won. But it was still on.
'Oh, Val?' I called. She swivled and stared at me. 'That finger was for you aswell,' I smiled, turned to Alex, and let my smile fade. Val sighed, ran up to Alex, and tried to kiss him. He let her, then she started to push him back towards the bedroom. He pushed he away, a little harder than I think he meant, and she fell to the floor. Alex took a step forward and I took one back, and Val rolled over on her side. Alex helped her up, and before she could say anything, began talking.
'Val, that was an accident! It's just - Jacks here, and - hes company, even if you don't like him!' I tried to hide my smiled as Val sighed, kissed Alex one last time, and headed for the door.
'I'd better go make sure Beth has got her ass away from my apartment...' And with that, she walked out of the door and Alex let out a long sigh. Alex walked off into the bedroom and returned with two hoodies. He chucked one at me; it was purple and had some faded writting on it. He pulled on a plain black on and headed for the door, but I stood where I was. He looked back at me, not smiling, and closed the door that he had opened a bit. I bit my lip and walked over to Alex.
'Hey, Jack, I - that kiss-'
'It shouldn't of happened. I know. I get it. You're straight. Whatever,' I mumbled as I put my hand on the doorknob.
'No, Jack. I mean yes - or whatever. No, Jack, it shouldn't have happened - but it did, and I - I just want to know one thing,' He was looking at the floor, fidling with his hands.
'What?'
'Did you - was it goo?' He didn't look up.
'Alex, what did you really want to ask?' I asked as he looked me in the eyes.
'Are you straight?'
'Are you?'
'I don't know,'
'Me either...' I whispered, as our lips moulded together once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy reading (: