Status: I Need Help

Death Angel

New student

Your POV

"Good morning class" a voice calls from behind the door you stand behind
"Good morning Mr. Pep" voices call back
"Today we have a new student her name is Jessica. She’s from Japan

Students start screaming like a bat out of hell.

I walked into the class room I didn't know what to expect but i new that everyone here wasn't like me you see I’m an death angel my job as an angel is to take the souls that are good to heaven and leave those that are evil for midnight angels.

“Jessica why don’t you to tell us a little about your self" Mr.pep said
"I like in Tokyo Japan I love to play the violin and my friend Danica will be coming here soon. That’s pretty much it." I answered
“Good let’s start today’s lesson open your books to page 72" Mr.pep said turning around.

You see your teacher turn around and start the lesson*anime sweat* you just stood there with a blank expression till you open your mouth.

Um so yea were do I sit. You aid
Gomennasai*sorry* you will be sitting next to Mark" mr.pep said

you look across the class room wondering who mark was till you saw a hand go up you realized it was mark when you saw him you felt like it was love as first sight until you snap out of it. You walk across the room sat next to mark.

“Hi’
"Hi"

You didn't feel like talking to mark but you couldn't look away dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes it was too hard to look away. Till you hearts stopped don’t worry this only means that someone died and you’re the only one close to it to save her/him. You raise your hand to leave but before you do mark so does mark.

Mr. Pep may i use the restroom’ mark called out
Mr.pep sure just hurry back you can't miss another lesson

*inner thought crap now how I’m i going to get to the lost soul* you had to think of something quick so you faked a black out. you remembered being carried somewhere but you don't now were till you head who sounded like a nurse.

Nurse: come on dear wake up

You pop up nearly giving the nurse a heart attack.
Sorry it’s a habit" I said silently

You got and walk out and rush outside once out side you find a quiet and start to pray so that you can transform

Dear. God

I am a sinner i am now

Turning away from sin i now

Invite Jesus crist to come into

My heart and home and be my personal

Savior.
your wing start to push and spread you jumped and flew into the air you had a hard time flying but you got a hang off it even thou your job was hard you didn't let that get a head of you it took you like 3 minutes to get there one you reach there you see another r angel. You thought it was weird that they would send another angel so you got a closer look at the angel you swoop down to get closer your eyes meet are you see is pitch black and nothingness.
* Inner Thought I can’t believe it what is a midnight angel doing here how could this be there's something about him....*

Cliff hanger ha-ha you have to find out in chapter 2 Who are you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow its your frist day and everyone seems to like you

Cliff hanger haha you have to find out in chapter 2 Who are you?