Status: I Need Help

Death Angel

who are you?

As are eyes locked into each other i new right then and there he wasn't on my side I had to stand my ground.*inner thought how could this be? How can both a midnight and death angel be summoned to one soul?

Death angel/you: why are you here?

Midnight angel: I was summoned to this soul so now I must take it to hell.*guess who*

Death angel/you: no I was summoned to this soul so I must take it to heaven.

Midnight’s Pov

Man this girl is so annoying but there's something about her ....maybe i should just let her know about my power and we can get this over with.

Midnight angel: yo death angel or what ever your name is I think we can find out who the soul goes to.

Death angel/ the names Jessica and how do you expect to do that.

*got a guess on who it is *

^ shut up and let me read^

Midnight angel:.......

You P.O.V

He doesn't say anything but flicks his wrist into the air and small scenes from the souls life played what the soul did was horrible. He killed his wife. Beat and cut his kids. Right then and there I new he wasn't going to come with me no matter how strong my power is it won't help.

Soul: they deserve to die there nothing to me

You were enraging you run over to the soul full voice to punch him but midnight stopped my hand and then realized.

Midnight angel; he’s not worth it.

Death angel/you: what ever

you turn walk to leave you open you wings and jump in you the air to leave you look down to say sorry but he was gone and so was the soul then it hit you. Crap I have to be back in school you flew full force it took you only 2 minutes to get there once close you morph back to your human form and wonder the hall to make it look like you were lost. Then you bumped into mark.

Jessica/you umm hi

Mark; hi you now i had to look for you cause the nurse called the class and... forget we have to come on.

*mark's being an ass*

you follow mark to the class which like ended like 2 hours ago you later found out that you both have detention yours was for ditching *guilty* and mark was for smoking in the rest room. You did your time got notes on what you missed.

But during the whole hour you kept thinking about midnight but snap out of it when Mr. Pep called you

Jessica: sorry
mr.pep: it’s ok just get out of class the class is over

You turn to leave and walk out side of the school and head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
end of chapter two chapter three will be made to day or tomorrow
*first day of school and got into trouble*
sorry if thre spelling mistakes i'm coping it from my quizilla page