Status: I Need Help

Death Angel

Fate

midnight:so i guess your here for the body

Jessica:well that's my job

midnight:Just stop the only reason you and I keep turning to the same body is that its fate

You look at midnight at star to laugh*you can't spell slaughter with out laughter*(me:i feel random to day sorry)

Jessica;Hahaha what are you talking about *gasping for air* this just means the soul did something good before she died

* I'm not good at fighting scene so bear with me*

you look at midnight who looks like he wants to kill you so you with draw you violin*yes i said violin remember your power* you take a stand and yell

DANCE OF THE SLIVER DRAGON and a dragon appears and strikes midnight dead on but he dogged it and he runs close to you but you do a back flip and now your standing next to the soul who is singing creep show by kerli*sorry i was listening to the song so i wrote it down*

BLAST FROM THE PAST you look up and see midnight showing images from your past you stand there in fear you didn't want to remember anything from your past then your body freezes like your in a trance.

Then you feel a pair of lips clamp on to yours you snap out of it but you body doesn't move but something in you tells you it feels so right but another tell you it fells wrong* not in that way get that image out of your sick mind*

When you break away from that kiss you look at the soul who smiling then turns into a small ball of light and goes into the air *like bleach*
♠ ♠ ♠
Sneek peek of chapter 6 memories

Midnight pull's me in for another kiss and when he does i feel free i felt like i was fading i close my eyes I feel like i was free to do what i want when i open my eyes i'm back in my past.