Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Love [luhv] - loved; lov-ing / -noun: a. A feeling of warm, personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend; b. a person toward whom love is felt, ex. beloved person or sweetheard; c. A strong liking or desire to a person or object ex. Her love of books; d. a sexual intercourse between two lovers; etc.

What is love? There are many different definitions for love, whether it's our own definition or straight out of Webster's Dictionary. It could be towards a crush, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, an ex, to a family member or a friend; it could be towards anyone. What love is, is your own definition and how you use it. That's why there are many different types and ways to love.

This story is our own stories of love, of who we express it to and and how it affects us to today. Maybe you have something hidden inside of you that you want to tell someone, to a crush, a family member, your boyfriend/girlfriend. Write it all here, because love is something we shouldn't keep inside, but to express to us and others.

***Note to Editors: This is a true story of what we teenagers feel every day, of what love is and how we express it as such in our own way. Technically, it is a story, yet from your rules and regulations it does not apply to such format. Please review that this is a true story, even though there may not be a main plot nor specific characters to summarize on. I apologize for any mishaps.*

© to Teddysaur, sun city., imperius; All rights reserved.
(Once a co-author, your user will be added to the copyright owners.)