Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession # 15

Love is a very powerful thing, and it consumes our daily lives. You should never take it likely. Many people have lost loved ones and wish they could've said more to them than a simple " I love you." I, am on of theose people. But after thinking about it, saying " I love you" to someone you love is very powerful, and loved and lost ones probably knew or know that.

There are many people who fight feelings for their loved ones, which brings us to why love hurts. It hurts when you are close to someone, and you lose them. You may lose them in a break up, death/murder, or an acident. Either way, it still hurts. Some people, don't seem to understand. I, know how these people feel. I have lost my only blood uncle from murder. He was my idol, the person I looked up to the most. He taught me what I needed to knw about God and life. And then he was taken from my family. I was very depressed, and on the verge of suicde. And that's when I got into Green Day, and how they're music saved my life.

I've also fallen in love with someone. And, some people have told me it's stupid that I love him, that I'm too young to love someone. But, you are neve to young to love someone. Never.
Most people are scared to be betrayed, and everyone struggles with this. But, we all must take the chance. And all of this is a lesson learned in time.

So, What is love? That's only for you to answer in your own way.

So, is dedicated to Adam W. Glenn, myself, and everyone in the world who's life is living hell. I love you all.