Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession #21

As a secret admirer, I feel that it's time to give up. Just feeling it, I know you have someone better, someone who you can connect to. Someone better. I finally understand, so don't worry about what I think anymore. I may still, deep down inside, hold on to you, but until my turn comes, if ever, I'll wait for you. And until I hear straight from your mouth that you're not interested, I'll gladly step aside and let someone else take over. So, for your happiness, I will wait and keep hiding behind this so-called feeling I feel towards you.

As a friend, I will be there for you. You are my best friend, and I may only be your friend, but to me you're my best friend. You have many other female friends you've met, who've flirted with you, who've been there before me and maybe there will be many more after me. Still, because you're my best friend, I will be there when you need a shoulder. When you need someone to talk to. When you need to smile.

I [secretly] love you, and I hope one day you'll understand that it's been you, only you. Despite how many guys "flirt" with me. (: