Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession #7

Alana and Alice.

They’re the best friends I could wish for. My life is always better when you two are around. The others, they fight over stupid, pointless things. But us? We’re inseparable. You two are who I phone when I’m upset, who I laugh with the most, who I share such wonderful memories with.

Alana, you’re the sweetest, kindest, most generous hearted girl. You never see the bad in anything and you remind me who I am when I’m leaning towards being fake. You listen and share and I only wish everyone didn’t take advantage of your niceness. I love our sleepovers, with Ally, when we giggle and gossip and act like the silly teenage girls we are. I love the fact that you will listen to whatever is troubling me, if it’s ridiculous or deeply serious, and you give me the best advice. You don’t brush me aside like everyone else. I love you so much.

Alice, you’re so funny. You crack me up with your silly jokes and your funny smiles. Your wit is sharp and you’re not afraid to say what you think. The romantic at heart is what I love most though. We’re going to go to Italy and meet our soul mates but stay best friends forever, because our love is just as strong. You can joke around with me, but you can be serious too, and that’s just what I need. When I had that problem in Year 7, you didn’t whisper, or ask questions, you just accepted it and helped me past it. I doubt you remember, but that will always mean a lot to me.
I love you both so much. Our friendship is set for life. I love you.