Status: Searching for Co-Authors (Please message Teddysaur if you wish to be one.)

What Started as a Crush

Confession #9

Everyone saw us as they wanted to see us. Or at least what we wanted to see. Aaron and I were the perfect couple back in high school. I guess two years of being disgustingly in love (or what I thought was love) did that to people. But that was all ruined once I heard her name. Autumn. It was my birthday that I realized our fate. He was going to be ripped away from me. Yeah, I fought. But she made him so happy. She gave him the smile I hadn't seen in months. Maybe even a year. So I was forced to be okay with it. An eye for an eye. My happiness for his.

Two years later, I can't stand the thought of seeing him with anyone else. He still gives me butterflies. Gives me fireworks. He's my calm after the flood. My home. My solid thing. The one thing that will never change in my life. Sure, I've heard the words no girl ever wants to hear from him more than once. But none of that ever mattered to me. His heart was my sky. I guess I can honestly say that I love him. Even after the abuse. It never bothered me.

I loved you once, love you still. Always have, always will.
I love you Aaron Kenneth Carlson.
I hope you know that.
I'll always be here every time your kingdom crumbles.
I'll be your solid thing.
I'll wait forever.
Even if I am just a sparkler girl.