The Boy With the Pink Bass

Chapter 4

It was but two days after the first time Alex and Zack had hung out together that Alex found himself back at his new best friend’s house. It was much like the first time they hung out; Alex and Zack had walked to Zack’s house after school, there were freshly baked cookies awaiting them, and they almost immediately went up to Zack’s room carrying said cookies. Much like last time, the two boys plopped on the bed and Zack placed the rather large plate of cookies between them. Alex took the first cookie, then Zack.

Alex was starving, so he ate his cookie in three enormous chomps, leaving Zack nibbling on his cookie in much the same fashion as he had before. Alex let his eyes fix on the boy sitting next to him. He was just too adorable for his own good. His long black hair was brushed away from his face and hung by his shoulders, and he focused intently on eating the cookie he was holding. Zack looked so innocent, so vulnerable, so adorable and fucking cute as hell. Alex wanted to lean over and peck the boy in the cheek, although his mind was a bit conflicted. What if that time they kissed and cuddled together two days ago was just a onetime thing? What if Zack didn’t want anything serious? Was there any way that Zack actually genuinely liked him? Alex pondered for a few minutes. He was always really insecure when it came to relationships, because he wasn’t exactly the most self-loving person in the world.

His thinking was cut short by Zack’s soft, adolescent voice.

“So, what’d you wanna do?” Zack asked Alex, hopping up and down on the squeaky bed rather subtly. His face was a bit more vibrant than usual, more colorful and childish. Just this slight change in Zack’s face gave Alex this funny feeling in his stomach that was just wonderful. He felt safe just looking at the other boy.

“Uh, well, I dunno…” Alex stuttered a bit. The only thing he had his mind on was kissing Zack again. He couldn’t focus on anything else; he just wanted to grab his friend’s cute little face in his hands and kiss the boy’s lips for hours on end.

“Well there isn’t much to do around here… you know Towson…” Zack laughed a little as he pointed out the very obvious fact that Towson, Maryland was in fact one of the most boring towns one could ever live in.

“Uh…well…” Alex was feeling awkward and shy again, although he knew that he didn’t have to be around his new best friend. A nervous lump rolled around in his stomach, making him feel slightly sick, “I kinda liked what we did last time.” Alex looked over at his friend, trying to look him in his deep, innocent hazel eyes. It was hard, though, he didn’t know if them kissing was just a one-time thing or if it were something more. He hoped it was the latter.

“Oh? Whatever do you mean?” Zack looked back at him, and seemed to have an undertone of sarcasm in his voice, which made Alex smile and blush like a little girl.

“Well… when we–,” Alex didn’t have time to finish his sentence before he felt a pair of soft, warm lips press firmly on his own. It took a fraction of a second for the kiss to register with him, but Alex quickly felt that electric sensation pulse throughout his body. He let his eyes close shut and kissed back, the wonderful anxiety roaring in his stomach.

Zack pulled away after several seconds, “You mean that?” He grinned sheepishly and looked at his friend, who was smiling so big that his mouth nearly stretched to his ears. The long-haired boy giggled at the sight of this, and at the fact that Alex still had his eyes closed as if he was begging for more.

“Yeah,” Alex breathed as his smile got a little wider. Zack uttered one more giggle before pulling the other boy’s head towards his own and kissing him once more, but with even more passion than he had ever previously exhibited. Alex snaked a hand around the back of Zack’s head, tangling his fingers in the boy’s long, think black hair.

The two boys kissed for a couple of minutes, before Zack started to trace Alex’s bottom lip with the tip of his tongue. Eager for more, Alex let out a guttural, breathy groan and opened his mouth to allow Zack access.

The boys made out passionately and sloppily for a fair amount of time. Their tongues were wrestling within the boys’ mouths, and there was a lot of lip biting. Alex fucking loved that. Whenever Zack nipped at his bottom lip, even just the slightest bit, Alex let out a sigh from deep in his throat that made Zack bite down harder. It was a vicious cycle, the more Zack bit and sucked on his lip, the louder Alex would groan. When he got his lip back from the mouth of the long-haired boy, he kissed the boy like he had never kissed before. He jammed his tongue into Zack’s mouth as far as it would go, and firmly grasped the hair on the back of Zack’s hair with both of his hands.

Alex pulled the boy forwards onto his body as he lay down on the bed, not breaking their kiss. Zack lay on top of Alex, hands snaked around the boy’s neck. The pair continued to kiss and nip and suck at each other’s mouths, Alex having his hands free to do whatever he wanted.

Alex teased the hem of Zack’s shirt, tugging up on it needily. Zack raised his torso off of Alex’s slightly to allow for the removal of his shirt. Alex slowly peeled the red shirt from Zack’s body, pulling it over his head with somewhat of a struggle and tossing it to one side. Shortly after his shirt was removed, Zack sat up, exposing to Alex, for the first time, his body.

He was hot. He was so fucking hot. The boy didn’t look like he worked out necessarily, but he was sculpted. The contours of his abs and rather scrawny chest were outlined by the sun that was streaming into the room through the shades, and his arms had that vein running vertically down the bicep muscles. He just wanted to lick and kiss the boy all over the place. Seeing his crush half naked and straddling him gave Alex this intense rush, which quickly translated into the blond boy grabbing his friend by the shoulders and throwing him to one side. Now, Zack was under Alex.

Alex could barely control himself. Zack was so gorgeous, he needed more. He plunged his head into the crook of Zack’s neck, getting the horniest groans he had ever heard. He sucked at the sensitive skin around Zack’s neck and grinded his hips down into the black-haired boy. Alex worked around Zack’s neck and collar bones, occasionally nipping or sucking at the tender skin and leaving a pretty obvious mark. He was so focused on what he was doing that he didn’t notice a hand slip into his pants before he felt Zack’s fingers start to tease his already achingly hard dick.

“Oh, you want to play that game, huh?” Alex breathed into Zack’s ear. Immediately, the blond boy sat up and began to fiddle with the button on Zack’s pants, getting the button open and zipper down in a matter of a few seconds. Eagerly, he peeled his friend’s pants down to his ankles, exposing his rock hard dick. Alex’s hand immediately went to work while the other began to remove his own pants. He eventually got them off, leaving only the two boys completely naked, laying next to each other on Zack’s bed.

The two lay facing each other, and each had a hand on the other’s dick, stroking rather vicariously. Alex was already incredibly close, he could feel that sensation begin to build in his lower stomach. Zack increased his pace a little bit, and began to tease the head of Alex’s dick with him thumb as he stroked. This nearly sent Alex over the edge. It felt so great, all Alex could really do was keep stroking the other boy’s erection and exhale deeply.

Not long after, Alex felt that burning feeling in his stomach begin to intensify drastically. He knew he was about to come. Alex grabbed the back of his friend’s head and pulled their lips together. Right at that exact moment, Alex let out a guttural groan as he exploded all over Zack’s hand and leg. He continued stroking the other boy, though his movements were spastic as he rode out his orgasm.

Alex hadn’t forgotten about Zack. He sped up his pace just a little, making Zack’s hips buck and his eyes roll back in his head. Alex could tell that Zack was pretty close, as his body was shaking just a little bit. The blond boy sped up the pace of his stroking just a little bit faster, and it wasn’t long before Zack came. The black haired boy nuzzled his nose into the crook of Alex’s neck as his breath hitched over and over again, and his leg shook just the slightest bit. Zack came rather loudly; Alex could clearly hear the groans and spastic breaths coming from Zack, and he felt a warm fluid hit his hip with admirable force. The blond boy kept rubbing his friend until he had fully finished, and then wiped his hand on the sheet.

Zack looked up at Alex after he had caught his breath.

“So… hey… that was kinda really fucking awesome,” Zack’s voice cracked a couple times in saying this, which made the two boys giggle.

“Yeah, it was for me too,” Alex flashed an innocent smile at the naked boy laying beside him.

“Uhm, would you…” Zack was hesitant to finish his sentence, but he spat it out, “Want to go out with me?” The black haired boy looked up at Alex timidly, waiting for a response.

“I would fuckin’ love to,” Alex grinned, and snuggled the slightly shorter boy closer to his chest. He felt Zack still shaking a bit, but the boy relaxed a little as he got closer to Alex. Getting a warm feeling inside thanks to the fact that he now had a boyfriend, a pretty fucking awesome one at that, Alex bent his neck a bit and pecked his new boyfriend on the forehead, nuzzling their noses together and pulling Zack just a little bit closer. This was his now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ended up turning out a lot more sexual that I had originally planned, but I like the way it came out. I hope to update next chapter a lot quicker than this time...