The Boy With the Pink Bass

Chapter Eight

The walk to Zack’s house wasn’t as awkward as Alex had anticipated, but the air was still thick with tension. Even though it seemed nearly everything had been worked out, there was still so much Alex needed to say. And, he imagined Zack needed to say a whole freaking lot too. That could wait, though. They had all afternoon to just talk and get right back to where they were in their otherwise picture-perfect relationship. As the boys walked, they tried to make casual conversation about their days. Of course, Alex was really in no mood to talk about the day, so he just let Zack talk at him. The boy wasn’t as talkative as usual, not that he ever was, but Alex noticed he was especially quiet today. As well he should be.

After a long and increasingly uncomfortable walk, the boys finally reached Zack’s house. As they walked it, panic started to set it for Alex. Zack’s parents were home. What if they knew? What if Zack had come home crying that fateful night and spilled everything to his parents? If so, this was bound to be awkward, to say the least. Just as he was worrying this, Zack’s dad walked into the front foyer of the house and shot Alex one of the nastiest looks he had ever received. The sheer hate of this look went straight to Alex’s stomach and made him want to throw up.

“Dad…” Alex heard Zack mumble to his father rather angrily. The obviously irritated man took a step back, still glaring at Alex, and walked back to the kitchen where he was, again, doing dishes.

As the two walked up the stairs, Alex whispered to his boyfriend.

“Uhm what was with your dad… he looked like he wanted to fucking eat me or something.” The two reached the top of the stairs, and stopped before entering Zack’s room so that the boy could explain.

“Uh, well, I may have…come home…crying my eyes out and throwing some sort of hissy fit or whatever. But, it’s all over now, no need to get your big boy panties in a bunch. My dad’s just worried and can be a bit, yanno, like that sometimes,” Zack was surprisingly nonchalant about the whole situation; after all, it had just happened yesterday.

“I’m so sorry, baby, Again, I-,”

“Shhh,” Zack shushed his boyfriend calmly, “It’s okay. We’re still together and nothing’s wrong, that’s all the matters. It’s okay, I promise.”

“You sure?” Alex asked, still concerned.

“Yes. I care about you a lot, Alex. I like you. We’re staying together, don’t you worry your cute little ass over it,” Zack grinned at his boyfriend, who had since evolved a big dopey grin on his face.

Without another word being said, the two walked into Zack’s room. It was messier than last time, and the shades were fully drawn, unlike any previous times Alex had been in that room.

Alex turned around and placed one hand on the door handle, closing it gently so that hopefully Zack’s dad wouldn’t hear the door shut and freak. It seemed like he would be the type to do that sort of thing. At least today, anyways. No sooner had the boy closed the door and began to turn back around, when he saw his boyfriend standing but inches away from him, looking like the boy was about ready to tackle Alex to the ground.

“Wha-?” Alex didn’t have time to even finish one word before he felt Zack’s warm, soft lips press passionately against his own. He seemed a lot more aggressive and needy today than usual. Which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing; Alex sure could use a distraction. And, what a distraction the boy’s hungry kiss offered. Immediately, all thoughts of Jack and the whole incident and pretty much anything that wasn’t his sexy as fuck boyfriend snogging his face immediately left Alex’s mind.

After taking a second to process everything and not giving it a second thought, Alex grabbed the back of Zack’s head, tangling his fingers in the silky black hair, and kissed back hungrily. Not wasting any time, Zack pressed his increasingly horny boyfriend up against the door, barely seeking permission to enter Alex’s mouth with his tongue before doing so. He crammed his tongue down Alex’s throat pretty but as far as it would go, flicking it around and playing with his boyfriend’s tongue. Alex arched his back against the door as he kissed Zack with every ounce of passion he had in him. Groaning into the kiss even further, he felt Zack jam his leg rather forcefully in between Alex’s and begin to move slightly up and down, creating the most wonderful friction against his now rock hard erection. This elicited strong, guttural moans from deep in Alex’s throat. He wanted more. He needed more. He needed Zack.

As Zack occupied himself with gnawing away on Alex’s bottom lip, which was one of his favorite things ever, Alex began to pull upwards needily at the hem of Zack’s shirt. Getting the message and without really removing his lips from Alex’s, the black haired boy briskly removed the thin red t-shirt he was wearing, and immediately went back to work on his boyfriend. But, this time, he attached his mouth hungrily to the crook of Alex’s neck and began to nip and suck at the tender skin.

“ffuhh-,” Alex breathed, frustration dripping from his breathy vocalizations.

“You like that?” The scrawny boy whispered seductively against Alex’s neck. All the other boy could do was nod frantically, which gave way to a deep giggle from his boyfriend. As Alex focused on the soft, warm feeling of Zack’s mouth bearing down on his neck, undoubtedly leaving a mark, and his boyfriend’s leg rubbing against his painfully hard dick, he felt a pair of hands grasp his wrists and bring them to Zack’s now exposed hips.

Oh God, Zack’s hips were just wonderful. Though small and scrawny, as Alex would imagine for a boy of his stature, they were so sexy. The bones protruded just slightly, and Alex took his sweet time admiring them and palming them voraciously. But then, above the bones, were those lines. And boy, for a teenager they were pretty damn sculpted and defined. Those wonderful, well-defined, hot-as-fuck indented lines just above Zack’s hips that made a sexy V-shape that seemed to lead right to— Jesus, Alex couldn’t even think about that or he might’ve came in his pants right then and there. And all the while, he still had Zack latched onto his neck, sucking away and digging his leg into Alex’s crotch. Honestly Alex had no idea how he’d lasted even this long.

“Unnngh,” Alex half- whined as he traced his thumbs up and down Zack’s hips, mouth nearly gaping open, “s-so h-hot,” Alex could barely form coherent sentences.

“Yeah?” Zack inquired, just as seductively as before.

“T-touch me,” Alex commanded weakly. But, he got the point across, because he felt Zack’s leg pull away, which was promptly replaced by a hand. Zack began to rub Alex’s boner through his pants, while simultaneously undoing the zipper and button and delving his pants in. Alex assisted in the rest, pulling his pants down to his ankles and quickly ridding himself of a shirt, leaving only his boxers on and a very obvious erection protruding from his underwear. Which, of course, Zack was rubbing with expert touch. As soon as Zack slid both his thumbs under the waistband of Alex’s boxers, Alex pulled Zack towards him even further, pressing their bare chests against one another and began to kiss again. Zack slid Alex’s boxers of swiftly, promptly undoing his own pants and taking off both his jeans and underwear on one easy movement. Alex was impressed with the speed with which Zack removed his remaining clothes, but was quickly distracted by the feeling of Zack’s hard, warm, pulsing erection pressing against his thigh.

Alex wrapped his arms around Zack’s back and pulled the boy towards him, pressing their bodies together and kissing his lips hungrily. Zack was being generous with his hands, tracing every inch of his boyfriend’s body with his palms, groaning into Alex’s mouth whenever he brushing over his hips. They both really liked each other’s hips.

“Touch me,” Alex breathily commanded. Zack was still mindlessly eating away at his boyfriend’s mouth, so it took a couple minutes for the command to register. But, Zack got it. He quickly placed one of his hands around the length of Alex’s painfully hard erection and began to stroke up and down. Alex’s hips bucked violently into the incredible feeling of Zack touching him, and a strained groan escaped his throat. He arched his back against the door as Zack stroked him and closed his eyes. After a minute or so, He felt Zack’s lips press against his neck, beginning to migrate downward, leaving a trail of kisses and love bites down his boyfriend’s stomach. Whenever Zack bore his teeth into Alex’s tender skin, the boy let out a guttural groan that he could tell only made Zack more and more eager and needy. It was wonderful.

Finally, Alex felt Zack’s warm breath ghost along the area just above his dick. It sent chills through his skin, and he let out another breathy groan. His hips bucked forward as Zack breathed on his pelvis in between kisses and nips. He needed something more. This was getting to be too much. Zack was such a fucking tease.

“Fuckin’ tease,” Alex scoffed. He really was getting impatient. And frustrated. Damn, he really just wanted Zack to-

Alex let out a noise that can’t quite be described as further than absolute pleasure as Zack wrapped his warm, swollen lips around the end of Alex’s dick and took the boy in his mouth. Without much delay, Zack began bobbing his head up and down, creating a groan-eliciting sensation throughout Alex’s entire body. Zack was freakin’ skilled. Never would Alex have thought that Zack had experience with this. But it felt so fucking good, having his dick in Zack’s warm and heavenly mouth.

Alex was being pretty vocal as Zack sucked him off, groaning extra loud whenever Zack took him farther down his throat. The boy sucked and dragged his tongue against the underside of Alex’s throbbing dick, flicking his tongue around the tip immediately going back down. The feeling of Zack’s warm and wet mouth tight around his dick just got better and better as time went on, and he savored every moment of it.

As Zack continued to work his mouth around Alex’s erection, he grew impatient for his own satisfaction. He took his free hand and started to stroke his own achingly hard dick, while still sucking away on Alex’s. He ran his hand up and down his dick with a slower pace, making his dick harder and harder and even more eager for attention.

Alex noticed Zack playing with himself like that, and dear God, it was one of the hottest things ever. Occasionally, too, Zack would stroke himself just right and moan a little, creating vibrations against Alex’s dick that felt just wonderful. Alex felt that humming, burning sensation in his lower stomach and he knew he was close. His breathing got steadily faster and he felt his heart rate increase, and before long he was teetering on the edge of one of the most incredible orgasms he had ever experienced. Alex took Zack’s head in both hands and tangled his fingers into the long black hair, forcing Zack to take his dick deeper. It took but a few swiped of Zack’s tongue along his length before Alex came, hard. He tilted his head back against the door, arching his back and beginning to slip to the ground as he emptied himself into Zack’s mouth. Alex was seeing stars, and his whole body felt like it was going to melt. His legs were shaking noticeable as he rode out his orgasm, all the while Zack’s mouth was still around his dick, taking in every ounce of semen that came out of Alex’s dick. Zack seemed to have no problem with swallowing, which was a bonus.

Zack pulled his mouth off of Alex’s dick and sat back on his heels, still playing with himself tenderly.

“Damn,” Alex breathed, completely at a loss for any other words.

“’s that good?” Zack asked, dragging a thumb along his bottom lip.

“Yeah,” Alex sighed, “Okay…uh…your turn.” Without much hesitation after that, Alex leaned is and took Zack’s hand in his, removing it from Zack’s now dripping erection and promptly placing his lips at the end, letting the boy’s dick sink into his mouth.

“Unnnnngh,” Zack groaned as his dick sank farther into his boyfriend’s mouth. Licking around his erection a few times, Alex began to bob his head up and down, eliciting pretty loud moans from his boyfriend who already had fingers tangled in Alex’s hair. He felt that Zack was already pretty close, so it shouldn’t have taken much longer.

Zack was…rather large. Needless to say, it was not an easy task for Alex to take his whole dick in his mouth at once. He got about three quarters of the way down before his gag reflex kicked in and he had to pull away a little. And, the salty taste of the precum constantly leaking out of the tip didn’t help either. So, Alex placed one of his hands around the base of Zack’s dick and pumped it in time with his mouth, letting some of the saliva act as lube. This drew one very positive response from Zack, who was now moaning louder than ever, leaning his head back and putting some pressure on Alex’s head with his hands.

It wasn’t much longer before Zack came. Zack was not the quietest person alive when being given head. This was a lesson Alex quickly learned as he felt Zack’s dick swell just a little bit more, and the salty-sour taste of semen filled his mouth. The black-haired boy let out a rather loud noise that somewhat resembled a moan, but louder and more high-pitched as he came, pushing Alex’s head down on his dick as far as it would go and throwing his head back in pleasure. As Zack rode out his orgasm, Alex kept his head on Zack’s erection, trying and succeeding to swallow the remainder of his orgasm. Finally, Zack released his grip and Alex picked his head up. After Zack caught his breath and could see straight once more, he spoke.

“Baby, that was…amazing.”

“Really?” Alex blushed.

“Mhmmm,” Zack nodded sweetly and stood up, still visibly shaking and walked over to his bed. He picked up the sheet and slid himself under, turning to face Alex and holding the sheet open, “Now c’mere.”

“But baby… I’m naked,” Alex gestured broadly to his body.

“Uh, so am I,” Zack grinned.

“Yeah, what if you dad walks in?” Alex cringed at this thought. That would be embarrassing, to say the least.

“He won’t. Now come here,” Zack commanded a little more sternly. Alex stood up and walked over to the bed, arranging himself under the sheets and next to his boyfriend. Immediately when he lay down, Zack buried his head into the crook of Alex’s neck, wrapping his arms around his body. Alex settled into this position. He could feel Zack’s heart beating against his chest; it was faster than usual, but there was an explanation for that.

“I like my sexy boyfriend,” Zack cutely mumbled into Alex’s shoulder.

“I like you too,” He replied, wrapping his arms around Zack and snuggling him closer, planting a soft, yet loving kiss in the middle of his boyfriend’s forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about any typos, I didn't really get a chance to edit this one. I hope you liked it.