Status: In progress. Updates once a week.

Let's Turn the Page

03

(Brandi's POV)
“Hey, Brandi, ya wanna come to the beach with us later?” Vince questions, taking a seat next to me. “That's what the guys agreed on.”
I nod, “Yeah, that sounds cool.”
“Brandi, I have a question,” Vince starts. “What's up with you and Nikki?”
I shrug, “It's nothing, Vince. It's just how it is.”
He replies, getting up and walking off, “Okay then.”
I sigh and rest my head on a pillow on the couch, drifting off into a nice nap.
(later that day)
I sit beside Vince, wearing some black sweatpants and a grey tank top over my bikini. All of the guys are in their swim trunks, and the driver is taking us to the nearest beach. Nikki's eyes roam over me, and I just shrug it off, knowing it's useless to question why he's staring. Fucking creep. Tommy gives him an odd look, but then returns his attention to Vince, who's talking about some new song idea.
I can't help but eye Nikki. All of this damn staring is fucking creepy. I wanna throw something at him. Resisting the temptation... I shoot him a glare and he just glares back. I throw him the finger just in time for us to pull up at the beach. I have a good feeling that I'm gonna kick Nikki's ass sometime during this tour.
After stepping out of the bus, Tommy, Mick, and Vince immediately run into the water, while I just stand by the tide and let my feet sink into the sand. “So, I see you're going to be the boring one on this beach trip, hm?” I hear Nikki's voice from behind me.
I look over at him and glare. “Go get eaten by a shark, asshole!”
“HEY! I'm Nikki fuckin' Sixx, the shark will just fall in love with me!” he yells, a cocky smile on his face. The urge to kick his ass rises...but I calm myself down. He walks off into the water, joining Vince, Tommy, and Mick.
I sit down, my feet still in the sand and look at the sky. I sit alone for only about three minutes until I hear a familiar voice behind me. “Hey, Brandi. Aren't you gonna go have fun?”
I turn to see a familiar man with long dirty blonde hair. “Do I know you from somewhere?”
“It's me, Sebastian! Remember?” he questions, a smile on his face.
I gasp, “Sebastian?! AH! It's been so long!” I tackle him, overjoyed to see him again. “How long has it been, like...six years?”
He nods, “I think so! It's great to see you again! What're you doing here?”
“Well, you see those four guys out in the ocean being idiots?” I inquire. “I'm tagging along with them on tour. What about you?”
“Well, my current band, Skid Row, is touring for a few weeks. Playing with Whitesnake and Mötley Crüe tomorrow night,” he answers, making my jaw drop.
I laugh, “No way! Those four guys out there being idiots are Mötley Crüe!”
“How do you know those guys?!” he questions.
“Remember Frank and Tommy?” I continue without an answer, since I know he does, “Frank changed his name to Nikki Sixx and Tommy goes by Tommy Lee, now they're in Mötley!”
He replies, “Damn, they've got it going good then, hm?”
“Clearly, haha,” I tell him, admiring his appearance. He looks amazing. Then again, he's always been good-looking.
I never really got the chance to have a very strong relationship with him. All we ever had were a couple of drunken hook-ups. I was always with Nikki, so I never really had relationships with any other guys. I doubt he'll become a problem any time soon.
“So, Sebastian, how about you come stay with me on the Mötley bus? The guys are usually hanging out with each other, and we need to catch up!” I exclaim, hoping he'll say yes.
He nods, “That sounds great, Brandi. Wanna go back to the bus now?”
“Sure, let's go,” I reply, taking his hand in mine and running to the bus.
(Nikki's POV)
As I look off into the distance, I see Brandi running off to the bus with some long haired guy. Fuck, there's no telling what they're gonna do. As I sigh, Tommy comes up behind me. “Nikki...what're you looking at?”
I shrug, “It's nothing.”
He sighs, not bothering to attempt to figure me out anymore. I'm not letting him know what's going on in my mind.
(Brandi's POV)
“So, Brandi, you look great. You're still just as beautiful as I remember,” Sebastian tells me, slowly walking towards me.
I start walking backwards at his pace, and run into a wall, coming to a halt. “You're lookin' pretty fine yourself.”
He smirks, inching his face closer to mine. As our lips crash together, my hands soon become entangled in his long, soft hair and his hands become clutched to my waist. Everything was going smoothly until-
“The fuck is going on in here?” Nikki yells, the rest of the band behind him.
I inform them, feeling a bit embarrassed, “Oh, this is, um, Sebastian...Nikki, Tommy, you remember Sebastian, from high school...right?”
Tommy raises an eyebrow, then shouts, “Holy shit! Sebastian! How've you been, buddy?” He takes him to the back of the bus, and Vince and Mick go off to their bunks, leaving Nikki and I alone.
I glare over at Nikki and say, “Thanks for killing the moment, douche.”
“But what the fuck do you think you're doing?” he inquires, crossing his arms.
I reply, “I fucking think I'm trying to get somewhere with a really good guy. What's the problem?”
“Everything, Brandi,” he spits out.
“Well, it's my fucking life, Nikki, so stay the hell out of it!” I finally shout, my anger taking over. I stomp over to where Sebastian is sitting, and take a seat beside him. He automatically wraps his arm around me, pulling me close. This feels good.
(Nikki's POV)
I groan and sit down at the table in the front of the bus. I remember Sebastian. I remember him very well. He was the douche whose main goal was to sleep with every single girl at our school, which he did, and was an asshole to every single one of them. The last thing I want is for Brandi to get too caught up with him.
She deserves better. Hell, that's the thought got me into this mess with her. Sometimes, I think I just need to stop thinking.
(Brandi's POV) Later that night
Sebastian and I lay in my bunk together, just talking, mainly reminiscing. After Skid Row got off stage, we ran over to the bus to hang out alone. Sebastian's shirtless, sweaty, hair sticking to his forehead, and he still looks fucking sexy.
Out of nowhere, our entire conversation shifts, and I end up on top of him, shirtless as well. Things are escalating very quickly with Sebastian and I. (and there's no way in hell that I'm complaining about it.)
Then he says to me softly, and at the same time with the most fucking attractive smirk ever. “You wanna do this?”
I give him the same smirk in return, “Hell yeah.”
Soon enough, our clothes were gone and everything was going perfect. I straddle him and flip my hair back, giving him another smirk. He smiles back and places his hands at my hips.
“Hello?” I hear Vince call from the front of the bus. Shit.
I bite my lip and signal for Sebastian to keep quiet. “Yeah?” I poke my head through the curtain in the bunk, coming face-to-face with Vince.
“Uh...what...uh...what're you doing in there?” he inquires, his eyebrow raised.
I reply quickly, “Oh, um, nothing.”
It's pretty obvious that he didn't believe that one. “...is Sebastian in there?”
“Hi, Vince!” Sebastian told him, staying completely hidden behind the curtain.
I sigh, “Anyway...what's up, Vince?”
“Well...I was gonna ask you to come watch us perform tonight...since we'll be on in a few minutes...but, um...obviously you're busy. But, Tommy said he wants you to come watch us at least once...so...yeah. I'll go now,” Vince says, completely weirded out.
I sigh, returning back into the bunk. “Well...”
“That totally killed it,” Sebastian says, laughing.
I nod, “Yeah, just a bit. Maybe we should wait to do this another time, agreed?”
“Agreed. I'll get dressed and go check on my band. See you later,” Sebastian tells me, hopping out of the bunk and grabbing his clothes.
After putting my clothes back on as well, I decide to lounge at the back of the bus and take a nap, since the sofa back there was much more comfortable than my bunk could ever be.
I awake the next morning to the sound of Tommy's voice. “Sooo, somebody got lucky last night, hm?”
I groan and stretch, shoving him. “Shut up, Tommy. Actually, no, we didn't do anything.”
“Bull shit! Both of you were naked when I came in here!” Vince yells at me, coming to the back of the bus.
Mick walks in as well. “What're we yelling about now?”
“Brandi's denying that her and Sebastian banged last night,” Tommy informs him.
(Nikki's POV)
What? Did Tommy really just say that? God, I really hope she didn't do something stupid like that. No matter what I say, she's gonna be totally stubborn about it. Oh well. I guess whatever happens, happens.
(Brandi's POV)
“We didn't! I swear. Vince walking in completelty killed the mood,” I finally tell them, hoping it settles this little argument.
Everyone looks at me, then Tommy says, “...whatever you say, Brandi.”
Once they all leave to do their own thing, Nikki walks by and gives me a look. Not his usual asshole look. This one's different. I can't figure out for the life of me what it means, though. After that little awkward moment, he just walks off.
Way to make things even more confusing, Nikki.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hell yeah. Sebastian mother fucking Bach. My favorite singer of all time. Yeah, he's a whore in this story.
Man, this took me forever, sorry. Hopefully things start getting easier to write.
Hoping to get a new update for this every Wednesday. If the schedule changes, I'll let you know in an author's note.
5 subscribers :) Thank you guys.
Comment, subscribe, and enjoy.