Status: In progress. Updates once a week.

Let's Turn the Page

04

(Brandi's POV)
After a few hours of being stuck in the bus with no escape, the bus finally arrives at our destination, and I'm free to walk around the backstage area of the venue. While wandering, I feel a pair of arms slide around my waist. “Hey, baby.”
I turn to see Sebastian's smiling face. “Hey, babe.”
“Well, since last night's fun was completely ruined, how about we...ya know, give it another shot tonight?” Sebastian asks, inching his face closer to mine.
After giving him a kiss, I reply, “Sounds perfect.”
“Hey, Sebastian! Get the fuck over here!” I hear one of his bandmates call him.
He sighs, kisses me once and says, “I'll be back.”
Well, now that I'm alone, I can continue wandering. After just a few minutes of solitude, I hear Nikki's voice from behind me, “Brandi.”
“What now, Nikki?” I reply, completely annoyed.
(Nikki's POV)
I take Brandi behind the bus to talk to her, although she clearly would rather walk away from me. I could care less. Hopefully I can talk a bit of sense into her. “You do realize what's gonna happen with Sebastian, right?”
“What's gonna happen?” she asks, raising her eyebrow at me.
I tell her, “He's gonna fuck you, then leave you. Just like he did to all of those girls in high school.”
“That was a long time ago, Nikki. Why the hell do you care anyway?” she snaps at me.
I sigh, trying to come up with the best possible response without breaking my 'I-hate-Brandi' character, “I never said that I fucking cared. We just don't need you becoming the emotional mess I know you'll be when he's banging someone new.” It's never been this hard before.
I can feel the rage building up within her, but she keeps it inside, for the most part. “You're a fucking asshole, you know that? Sebastian wouldn't do that. You know I'm happy so you're just trying to fuck it all up because you're a dick!”
I shake my head and say, “Fine then. You keep on being a stubborn bitch and don't come crying to me when he leaves you for a new girl.” I walk off without another word. God dammit, I really wish she would've listened to me. I honestly don't want to see her get hurt by that ass. Of course, I can't let her know that. I just hope she at least takes what I said into consideration. This is frustrating the hell out of me.
Shit, sometimes I feel like I should win an Oscar for this charade I've been putting on for so long. Then again, I have had a few character breaks. Oh well.
“Hey man, can I ask you something?” Sebastian inquires, stopping me in my tracks.
I look over at him, “What is it?”
He asks, “Is there something between you and Brandi?”
“No,” I shake my head. “There's nothing. She's all fucking yours, man.”
He smirks, “Great.”
After we walks away, I walk off to the bus, taking a seat next to Tommy. He looks over at me, obviously able to tell that something was up. “Nikki, what's wrong?”
I sigh, “Do you trust Sebastian?”
“What do you mean? Like...with Brandi? Well, I'm pretty positive he's gonna leave her for someone new once he gets her into bed but...well, I can't say anything bad about him for that, ya know,” he says, laughing a bit.
I nod, “Good. Then it's not just me.”
He doesn't say a word after that, not bothering to attempt to get inside of my head. He probably really wants to, though. Not yet.
“Well, I'm gonna go help unload all of the equipment. You wanna help?” Tommy offers.
I get up from the couch and say, “Sure.” Hopefully this will get my mind off of Brandi.
(Brandi's POV)
While everyone's unloading their equipment, I decide to sit in the bus, alone with my own thoughts. I start thinking about what Nikki said to me earlier. I remember what Sebastian was like in high school, but that doesn't mean he's like that now. Also, Nikki wouldn't be worried about some guy using me. That just wouldn't make sense. Then again, Nikki hasn't made sense since the day he started being an asshole to me.
I'll never understand why he started treating me like shit. I basically lost my best fucking friend. I felt a tear come to my eye, but quickly wiped it away. Stay strong, Brandi. He treated you like shit, but that just means he really wasn't your friend. But he was. He really was.
God dammit, I'm not supposed care. What's wrong with me lately? I can usually put up with his bull shit just fine. Being around him so much is probably fucking with me. I need to stop thinking about how me and him used to be. Things have changed, and that's that.
Sebastian walks in, interrupting my thoughts. He sits beside me, planting a kiss on my lips. “Hey, Brandi. You ready for tonight?” You know what? Fuck what Nikki says. I have no reason to believe anything that he says to me.
“Hell yes, I am, babe.”
Later that night...
All of the guys are gathered around the front of the bus, Skid Row already ended their set and now they're waiting to be told to go on. Nikki's still looking at me, while the rest of the guys are mentally preparing themselves for the show. I'm honestly about to punch Nikki in the face. Although, he'd probably win in a fight. I'll refrain.
“Okay guys, they're off,” their managers informs them, signaling for them to go backstage in the venue.
I smile at all of them and say, “Have a good show, guys. Rock their fucking faces off.”
“If ya know, you can, try to come watch us tonight,” Tommy whispers to me.
All I respond with is a nod.
“Yeah! Let's do this, motherfuckers!” he jumps up and yells, running out of the bus, with the rest of the guys following behind him at the same pace.
I laugh a bit at their funny enthusiasm, then wait for Sebastian to come.
As I wait, my mind lingers back to Nikki. I just don't understand him sometimes. Maybe I'll stop trying to understand him if my mind stops making me think about him. Dammit, Sebastian needs to hurry up.
Speak of the devil.
Sebastian sits down beside me and pulls me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Hey, baby. Something wrong?”
I smile and shake my head, “Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine.”
He grins, “Good. Wanna go to your bunk now?”
“Let's go,” I reply, planting my lips onto his. He picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries me off to my bunk. Now the fun begins.
(Nikki's POV)
During the middle of our set, I look over to the side of the stage, hoping to see Brandi there. Dammit. Tommy said he asked her to come watch us tonight, but of course, she stayed in the bus to fuck Sebastian.
I can tell I'm starting to get mad. Calm down, Nikki. You have a show to play. You have fans to play for. They don't need to see an angry asshole on-stage. Hell, I'm even worse when I hold my anger in.
I look back at Tommy, who is in his own world, getting into the music. Good. He's always really good at reading my emotions. I don't want him seeing how mad I'm getting.
I really should stop caring about Brandi, since I already fucked everything up. I guess I just can't help it.
(Brandi's POV)
“That was fantastic,” I tell Sebastian, resting my head on his chest.
He replies, “Hell yeah, it was.”
“Well, we should probably get our clothes back on before the guys come in,” I say, getting out of the bunk and grabbing my clothes. He joins me, and right as we were both finishing putting on our jeans, I hear Nikki walk in. Dammit.
“What the fuck is going on in here?” he asks, obviously knowing what happened.
I groan, and Sebastian says, “I was just leaving. Bye, Brandi.” He runs off, and I'm left there to deal with Nikki. Fucking Sebastian.
“What, Nikki?” I inquire, a little angry.
He sighs, “You didn't fucking listen to me at all, did you?”
“Of course I fucking didn't!” I shout at him.
(Nikki's POV)
“Well why not?!” I ask, my anger from earlier beginning to unleash.
She looks me right in the eyes and says, “I have no fucking reason to believe or trust you, Nikki.”
She's right. She's completely right. “Okay. Well be ready to see Sebastian with someone else pretty fucking soon.”
“Shut the fuck up, Nikki. It's my life, get the hell out of it,” she says, obviously annoyed.
I sigh, not knowing what else I could possibly say to her. “Fine then.” I walk off the bus to get some fresh air, where the guys are all hitting on girls. Might as well. I eye a small blonde who isn't being hit on yet, oddly enough.
Time for some good 'ol Motley fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is a day late. :/ I'm changing the schedule.
This one had me stuck at a few parts, but I think I got through it okay, haha.
I'd love to know what you all think :)
See ya next week!