Status: Finished! Thank you so much for reading!

Won't Turn Out Right

Chapter 18

I didn't care that Jimmy didn't come back.

I was happy to be alone again. To dwell in the eerie silence of Matt's room. Not my room. Not our room. Matt's room.

I had been tempted once or twice to stand up and get out of this bed but that didn't seem possible. I shouldn't have stood up before to trash his room, but I did and I fully regret it... for more than one reason. If I ever made it out of this alive, I was positive I would never walk right again. The other reason why I didn't stand up was because I wanted to hide. I wanted to hide my blemished face, crooked nose and ratty hair underneath the covers. I never wanted to come out ever again.

Your eyes are ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. You're so ugly, Charity.

I pondered the idea, briefly, if they would finally let me die up here. Maybe Jimmy was stopped by Zacky or Synyster. They told him that they were going to let me starve and die slowly. They didn't want a messy death. Just a quiet one.

Play nice play nice. Be a good girl. Be a smart girl. Be a kind girl. Play nice play nice play nice. I don't want to play nice because they aren't nice. They're gonna kill me. They're gonna eat me. Where's Jimmy? Who's Johnny? Johnny can't win! BEAT HIM WITHOUT YOUR HANDS!

I kept my head submerged. Ugly and naked and alone.

He smiled at me lovingly.

"How are you sweetie?" I smiled back.

"Just fine." He kissed me softly, tenderly.

"Just fine?" His voice held a hint of skepticism.

"Just fine, love."

I kissed him back quickly. His arms circled my waist, his hands resting on my lower back. I rested a hand on his shoulder and another hand on the back of his neck. I smiled, elated. I had never felt so happy. We fit like two pieces of a puzzle. He leaned down to kiss my jaw and my neck. He concentrated on one spot, kissing and sucking. I moaned, gripping his hair tighter, forcing his mouth even more to my neck.

"I love you, Charity."

"I love you, Matt."


I have never woken up screaming before. I thought it only happened in movies. Sure, I've woken up before still feeling the emotions of my dreams, but never this intense. I felt disgust, passion, love, and hatred all at one time. I was confused.

"What the fuck is wrong with you now?" Zacky was flat on the floor on his stomach. He had his head resting on his arms, his eyes closed.

"What do you mean what's wrong with me? How could there be something wrong with me? I'm fine! I'm great! I'm fan-fucking-tastic, you stupid, fat mother fucker! I'm bloody terrific! Life is just peachy! How are you, y-y-you stupid son of a bitch?" He opened his eyes lazily. His bright green eyes startled me. "What did you do to Jimmy?" I squirmed under his gaze, twitching and fidgeting.

"He's watching TV. Why?" I brought the covers over my head. I heard him get up and he started to bound over to the bed. "Don't ignore me!" He roared. Before I knew it, the covers were torn away from me, leaving me exposed once again. I tucked my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. "Come here you fucking bitch!" He lifted up my arms, and tugged hard. He dragged me out of the bed making me fall to the floor with a loud thud. I gasped and tried to struggle away. His grip was too tight- a fucking vice.

I brought my leg up and hit him in the side of his head, but he barely acknowledged it. He spread my arms apart, and straddled my stomach. I shut my eyes.

This can't be happening to me.

"Get off of her, Vengeance." I opened my eyes to see Synyster standing in the doorway. I glanced back at Vengeance and he looked deep into my eyes.

"She started it."

"Liar." He tightened his grip on me.

"Shut up, stupid bitch."

"I'll tell on youuuu." Synyster sounded amused. I peered behind Vengeance to see him smirking at the back of his head. He looked at me, eying me up, and winked. I didn't like it. I shuddered, resisting a gag and the wave of nausea sweeping over me.

Vengeance stood up quickly, bringing me up with him. He tossed me back onto the bed, and I struggled to cover myself. He went back to his position on the floor. I blinked in confusion.

What just happened?

Synyster walked towards the bed. He reached out, ignoring my glares, and put a hand on my head. He grinned.

"Fever's gone." He took his hand away, wiping it on the sheets again.

Germaphobe. He's afraid to get sick. I'll make him sick. I'll sneeze on him and bite him and slap his face with a snotty sleeve. THEN HE'LL BE SORRY!

"Why do you care?" He smiled sweetly.

"Why wouldn't I care, Charity?" His kind voice was laced with pretentiousness. Stressed and fake.

"I asked you first."

"I'm more important, Charity."

"Like Hell."

"Hell isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be."

"Huntington Beach. Hell on high water. Hell fire. Death bat." Synyster's eyes widened, his smile faltered.

"What did you say?" I looked at Vengeance. He stared at me curiously, cautiously.

"What did I say?"

"Where did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Where did you get 'death bat' from?" I shut my eyes.

"I heard it when I was asleep in a far-off world with the circus freaks and the demons and the ringmaster and the clowns."

"You heard it from Jimmy?" My eyes snapped open into a glare.

"No. I just said where I heard it from. Weren't you listening?" Synyster's mouth fell into a tight line. He grabbed my shoulders tightly. He glared into my eyes. I swallowed nervously. "What's wrong?"

"Should I get Shadows?" Vengeance started. Synyster shook his head.

"Not yet. Go get the Rev and Johnny. I want to be sure." I darted my eyes between them- to Synyster's wide eyes and Vengeance's eager ones. "We have to be sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNN!

Thanks to my lovlies who commented on chapter 17, AngelMadeFromNeon, Sister Ginger, and MyMonkeySaidSo.

I woke up this morning and I thought it was Thursday -_- I'm just getting over a really really bad cold that I got on Sunday at my friend's birthday party because she had other friends who were sick but decided to come anyway isn't that nice. Bastards. So, all that's left over is this horrible deep cough that probably won't go away for atleast a couple of days. Sick for Christmas.... I knew I didn't want friends for a reason. Stupid.

Speaking of which! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a wonderful holiday break. I feel it's a very much deserved break. Seriously.

Be safe and have fun. I hope you get shit you want ^_^