Status: Finished! Thank you so much for reading!

Won't Turn Out Right

Chapter 2

"Make her give me the combination." Matt sounded very huffy and childish, and I almost laughed. I turned around in my seat.

"I don't know the combination." I tried to insist, but I suppose they weren't buying it. Synyster leaned down to my ear. His hot breath on my neck gave me chills.

"We all know that's not true." I blushed, grinded my teeth, and moved away. He laughed.

"Undo the duct tape and I'll tell you." Matt rolled his eyes.

"You are in no position to be making demands, sweetheart." I remained silent. They both looked at each other. Matt looked from me to Synyster, and finally sighed. He stood up quickly and walked over to me. "Fine, get up." He pulled me up roughly and I almost fell back down. He whipped out a pocket knife and started to hack at the tape. I felt a sudden sharp pain at my wrist. I cried out.

"Damn it, watch it!" I felt another slice on my other arm. "Christ, your sloppy." He pushed me up to the wall and forced my arms above my head. He held them both with one hand and pushed the knife up to my neck all in one swift movement.

"What was that?" I gritted my teeth and looked him in the eyes. Synyster laughed.

"You are such an idiot, kid. You're really bad at this." I left my staring contest with Matt to glare at him.

"Sorry, I've never been robbed before. Pardon my inexperience." Matt rolled his eyes and pulled the knife away. He kept my hands high above my head, and thanks to the nasty slices on my arms, I could feel them again. I was getting the circulation back and flowing, and as much as I hated the pain, it was good to feel something again. Synyster took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. I frowned.

"What's the combo, kid?" He mumbled through the cigarette.

"Don't smoke that in here. I have asthma." I mentally slapped myself quickly after I said that, though, realizing how silly I sounded. I blushed. He walked over and blew some smoke in my face. I hacked and coughed. "Ever thought that- that I'd be able to speak clearly with- with you if I wasn't under so much duress?"

"Ever thought we don't give a fuck? Why do you think we did all this?" Matt started pointing and flailing his knife around the room behind him, his eyes never left me. "This is for us and you should be thankful that you're still alive. We don't need you as much as you think. And, you know what?" He brought the knife back to me. "I wouldn't feel any guilt if I sliced you into a hundred pieces. Right. Now." I swallowed back a sob, trying to blink back tears. I closed my eyes and felt a couple tears fall.

"Aw, kid. Don't cry. I still love you." Synyster laughed as he blew more smoke into my face, and I coughed again. He kissed my cheek and I tried to jerk my head away. Matt's knife nicked my neck, though, and I cried out in shock.

"What is it?" Matt asked again. I shook my head, and leaned it against the wall.

"There's a piece of paper taped underneath the mantel. That's the combination." Matt tossed me aside and Synyster caught me. I wheezed a bit. He threw me to the ground and kicked me in the ribs. "Fuck." I muttered, trying to wipe away a couple of tears.

Matt walked over to the fireplace. He hunched over to look for it, and Synyster wasn't paying attention. So I did the first thing that popped into my head. I started to crawl away. No one even noticed!

"Ah-ha!" Matt shouted in triumph. I sneered , but kept going. I crawled with my head down quickly. But, I guess, in hind's sight, it would have been better to look where I was going. I slammed straight into a wall, making a thudding noise. I moaned and rubbed my head.

"Shit." I looked over, and they were both standing with their arms across their chests. "Hi." I waved meekly at them, and before they could even blink, I was up and running. I ignored the stabbing pains in my legs, arms, and neck. My head was spinning. My heart was in my throat.

"Rev, Christ, Vengeance, get down here!" I ran down the hallway, and reached the door in a couple seconds. "Go get the tape." I tugged on the door handle, but it wouldn't budge. I tried the lock, but it still wouldn't open.

What the hell?

I screamed. I picked up the empty glass vase on a little table next to me. I turned around and got ready to aim it at anyone ready to try anything on me. There were five in total. One was still running down the stairs. Matt and Synyster were lurking in the living room doorway still. Jimmy had a big role of duct tape in his hands. Another one of them had a knife down at his side with a big smirk on his face. I shook my head with sad eyes.

Who brings five guys to rob a house?

I knew I was outnumbered. This was it. I'm not getting away from this. And, you know what? I'm not going down without a fight.

"Put it down, Charity." Synyster said through the cigarette, leaning against the doorway with his hands in his jean pockets. He was trying to act tough.

What a bastard.

"You're name is Charity?" We all looked at the man on the stairs simultaneously and he laughed loudly. "That's so stupid!" He pointed at me in a mocking way, and some of the others joined in.

I growled. Seriously. "Fuck you all." Most of them rolled their eyes.

"Maybe later if you're a good girl." I glared at Matt. They all smirked at each other. I fought back embarrassed tears.

"Put the vase down, Charity." The man with the knife said quickly. So, I threw it at him. Fucking direct hit, too. Totally worth it.

They came after me in seconds all at once. The man with the knife was bleeding from his head and knocked out cold on the ground. I laughed and screamed until they finally taped my mouth shut. I glared at them all hatefully.

"You're so stupid, kid." I swallowed and closed my eyes wanting them to all just go away. They wrapped me up tightly, and before I could react, they knocked me out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! She passed out again! Lol
Thank you to xxbrittxxx and BurningAlchemist for commenting! And thank you to my 8 subsribers! I hope I didn't disappoint ^_^
Update next Sunday!
Comment and subscribe, lovelies <3