Status: Finished! Thank you so much for reading!

Won't Turn Out Right

Chapter 4

"Shut up."

"No."

"Stop."

"No."

"Please?"

"...No."

I groaned in frustration.

"Stop singing, and stop touching my head! You're a terrible singer and my hair is greasy and disgusting enough without you touching it! You are driving me crazy! You make me angry! I can't take this anymore! I'm going insane! If I ever get out of this duct tape I'm going to strangle you!" I started to flail around on the ground trying to either hit Vengeance or move far enough away that he'll let go of my hair. He looked offended.

"I am a terrific singer! And, your hair... you're right. It's disgusting. You should really take a shower." He said with a smirk. I let out a mighty battle cry and flailed even more.

"I can't take a shower because I'm tied up! Asshole! I hate you! Fucking asshole! Let me go! I'm hungry and sore and tired! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He laughed and sat on me.

"You're such a fucking drama queen. You need to learn to relax." I groaned and squirmed under his weight.

"Get off me, fat ass. You're crushing me." I coughed a couple times and kicked helplessly. He put his hands on his hips and his eyes were squinted.

"Well, I never! That's the second time you insulted my body weight! I would expect this from the guys, but not from you, Charity! I expect better of you! You need to learn some manners!" His face brightened suddenly. "Or I'll kill you." I groaned again.

"I can't breathe." I moaned hopelessly. "Please get-" He threw his hands up.

"Yay! You said the magic word." He rolled off and laid next to me again, and I groaned in frustration.

"But I said the magic word before, and you-" He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Oh, boo. You're no fun." I took in some more deep breaths and closed my eyes.

"I hate you."

"Oh, cupcake, you're no fun at all!"

"Douche bag." It was silent again.

"High on the hill was a lonely goat-" I screamed. He broke out into hysterical laughter, and clutched onto his stomach.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I looked up at the doorway and frowned.

"Go away." Matt raised an eyebrow.

"No?" Vengeance wiped a couple tears away.

"Sorry Shadows-"

Shadows? Vengeance? Synyster? What the hell is wrong with these people?

"-I was just having some fun. She's so boring." I tried to kick him again, but he barely looked at me. Matt rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever." He turned to leave.

"Wait!" They both stared at me like I had two heads and I scoffed. "I'm hungry." Matt looked confused.

"So...?" I looked at him expectantly.

"So I would like something to eat." Matt looked at me blankly, and turned and left without another word. I cried out in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?" I hit my head against the floor a couple times until Vengeance stopped his snickering long enough to crawl over to me and pulled on my hair, yanking my head away from the floor. We stared at each other in silence. "I really do hate you." He smiled, and quickly kissed my cheek. He poked my nose and I scoffed.

"Don't be silly, Charity. You might dislike us greatly, but you don't hate us."

"How do you know?" He let go of my head, and sat cross-legged from me again.

"I used to be in your same boat." I raised an eyebrow and looked at him lazily.

"You were robbed and held hostage by five guys who gave you pet names and beat you senseless? Then refused to feed you or let you shower." He smiled and nodded.

"Pretty much." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, that would explain it, then." He chuckled, and I frowned sitting up and sticking my legs straight out in front of me. "So, why are you doing this if you know how it feels?"

"Well, because I know how it feels. To be on both sides. It's a great sense of power to be in control of someone else's life. We are the 'ultimate control freak.'" He held out his arms openly, but dropped them quickly to point at me. "And, you, my dear, are just like us." I shook my head.

"No. I'm not." He chuckled.

"Oh, please. I can practically smell all that pent-up anger inside of you. It's like a ticking time-bomb waiting to be set off. You want to control just as bad as you want to be controlled. You need order. You need freedom. You need to experience." I looked at him blankly.

"I might get a little angry sometimes, but so what? I would never be able to hurt someone the way you do. I could never hurt someone. I could never take away someone's way of life. Their home. Their innocence." His eyes glowed.

"Not yet, maybe. But, just you wait. In the words of the Joker: 'Madness is like gravity.'" He leaned in further. "'All it takes is a little push.'"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dum dum dummm.

Hope you enjoyed it! I would have gotten it out earlier, but I just got back from the Shore : ) It was so awesome!

Thanks to xxbrittxxx, BurningAlchemist, MyMokeySaidSo, and NightmareOfVengeance for commenting! Keep it up, guys! It means so much to me!

Comment and subscribe! Update next Sunday!