Status: Finished! Thank you so much for reading!

Won't Turn Out Right

Chapter 5

It was night time. They taped me to a wall.

A wall.

They were all downstairs drinking and laughing it up. I was up here left to my own thoughts. Left to wallow in all my self-pity. Is it weird that I wished to be down there with them? I mean I'm not much of a drinker, but anything is better than being alone. Taped to a wall.

I counted ceiling tiles. I counted to 1000 five times in a row. I named all the states and their capitols in alphabetical order. And, of course, I tried multiple times to struggle out of the tape to no avail. I was stuck good and tight. To a wall.

I was tired, hungry, angry, depressed, sore, and smelly all at one time. I tried to fall asleep a couple times, but I could never get into a comfortable position or get past the deafening music from downstairs. I really did hate them. All of them. No matter what Vengeance had told me, I still wanted to... well... not kill them, really, but definitely do something bad to them!

Suddenly, I heard someone trudging up the steps. I groaned quietly realizing that he was going to either bring trouble or be completely useless and incapacitated. He tripped and giggled.

Yeah...

"Charity, can you give me a hand?" I couldn't see who it was. He didn't even make it into the room yet. "My do... do... donuts. Mmm. Can I have one, too?" Slowly, but surely, he came into my sight. It was Vengeance. He fell in front of me and rolled around a bit. He went cross-eyed to look at his nose underneath his dark blue bandana. He held a hand to his face. "Did you take my nose?" He looked at me with confusion. I looked at him lazily.

"Maybe Jimmy has it." He nodded in thought.

"Yeah... he had it last time, too. He's a pretty sneaky bastard." He sighed and giggled at the same time. He looked down suddenly and pointed at his shirt. Whiskey. Can't stand the stuff. "Jack's my friend. He would never take my nose! My name's not really Vengeance, you know!" I rolled my eyes but I was sure he didn't notice.

"Gee, I had no idea."

"It's Baker!" He shouted happily. I arched an eyebrow.

"Your name is Baker? What's your last name?" He waved his hand about and looked at me disgruntled.

"No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no! It's Zacky. Zacky Baker. And don't you forget it, Charity!" He yelled pointing at me.

I most certainly will not, Zack Baker. Once I get rescued, no one else will, either.

"I know your name. You know my name. How's about a kiss?" He puckered up his lips and I stared at him like a deer in headlights.

"Uh, I think someone's calling you, Zacky." He laughed.

"You're lucky! Usually I don't even ask for a name! I don't care!" He rolled around on the floor giggling.

"Huh, yeah, definitely someone calling you. You should go check that out." He closed his eyes and laid still.

"Your not my dog, bumble bee." Soon after a bit more incoherent mumbling, he was snoring, sound asleep. I still stared with eyes as big as saucers. My eyelid twitched and I had to tightly shut them.

Suddenly, it's a little too crowded in here. Can I be alone again, please?

I heard another set of footsteps coming up the stairs and I sighed, crestfallen.

"Not again," I grumbled. Whoever it was swore loudly, and I rolled my eyes as I heard a small bang right after. "I can't get a break." I looked over to the door with nervous anticipation, and finally he trudged in.

"Hey, kid." I snarled, but he didn't notice. He seemed a little bit tipsy, too. Maybe they'd all choke on their own vomit tonight when they pass out. Then, I wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. It was just a matter of how long I could stay alive until my parents came home again. I'm sure that they'd be gone by next Monday morning. "What's he doing here?" I stared at him dryly.

"Well, obviously we were having a tea party. Would you care to join us? One or two sugars?" He stared back at me with the same amount of bemusement.

"You really aren't as funny as you think you are."

Yeah, I know.

"What's the difference between a rabbit and a plum?" He laid down on my parents' bare mattress, and ignored me. "They're both purple except for the rabbit." He gave me a condescending look.

"You're just as crazy as Rev."

"Don't insult me."

"Stupid bitch." He closed his eyes. I took this opportunity to try and bite off either the tape or my arms. My mouth couldn't reach the tape, though so I tried to rip my wrist out from the bonds. It tugged and pulled on my skin, but I tried to ignore the stinging pain. I was jerking my arms and legs in as many directions as possible.

Synyster started to snore lightly, and I realized that this was my only chance. I could only assume that if these two ass holes were passed out the others were, too. I felt a sudden burst of energy, and managed to tear my wrist from a tiny portion of the tape. That was all it took. I struggled out of the rest of the tape, using my free hand to rip some of it.

About fucking time.

I glanced over at both of the unconscious men, snarling one last time. I walked patiently towards the door and cautiously walked out into the hall.

I need to get out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Neat, huh? Any predictions? Bwahaha!

Thanks to BurningAlchemist, bamftastic;, xxbrittxxx, and FullMoonLullaby for commenting on my last chapter!

I'm only one subscriber away from 4 stars! Yay! Thank you for reading, guys! See you next week!