Status: Finished! Thank you so much for reading!

Won't Turn Out Right

Chapter 7

I tripped over my trunk because the mouse scared me. I'm an elephant and big and-

Uh oh.

Here we go again.

I broke a clock. I threw it at God's head. He was being mean to me. He is always spelled like... He. He. He. He. He. He. HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone else every get tired of that?

I know I certainly do. I. I. I. I. I. Aye, aye-

Ugh.

I'm so sick of this.

Every time I come here, something weird happens.

That ringmaster better give me back my goldfish... Or was it my peanuts? Huh, I should really start writing this shit down...

He flies through the air with the greatest of ease-

Bang.

The daring young man on the flying trapeze.

Snap.

His movements were graceful, all girls he does please-

Splat!

And my love he has stolen away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But , you know, I'm going to steal it back.

I'm gonna steal it back. He won't know what hit him!

He's DEAD!


It was quiet.

Too quiet.

Should I go back to sleep?

Good question.


I opened my eyes to find another pair of green ones staring back at me. I gasped in surprise. I jerked my head away, but felt a stabbing pain. My ears were ringing.

Vengeance smirked and his eyes held an unreadable emotion. I was scared. And, before I knew it, he had his fist raised back. He propelled it forward straight into my jaw. He pulled it back again, and aimed for right below my eye. Then, my nose.

Crunch.

I finally screamed. Long and loud.

He laughed at me. He rubbed some of my blood on his fist onto his jeans.

"Look at that! I'm going to have to buy another pair. Guess who's buying?" He mocked me with a smirk and his glowing eyes. I let out a sob.

Suddenly I realized that I could see his mouth. He didn't have his face covered. Piercings graced his pink lips.

Should I be worried?

He wiped away some tears gently, and I tried to fight his touch. Suddenly he held onto my face good and tight, and snapped my nose back into place. I let out another ear-piercing scream, and he rolled his eyes. "So dramatic. I've broken my nose so many times I've lost count! And guess who had to put it back into place? That's right, me! All by myself!" He stated with pride, crossing his arms and tilting his head up slightly.

I continued to weep, finally taking in my surroundings.

I nearly stopped breathing.

Oh shit.

-*-

Their car pulled into the driveway quickly. They were eager to see Charity again, and have a nice long nap after the five hour drive. Mr. and Mrs. Fuller stretched and smiled at the sight of their clean, red and white house. The lawn had been taken care of and the flowers were alive and swaying in the wind.

The sun beat down on them as they silently, but happily took their bags from the car. Mr. Fuller tried to take most of his wife's bags to help her out. She smiled gratefully, and wiped a couple of beads of sweat from her forehead.

"I wonder what Charity's been up to. I hope she remembered to feed the fish. It looks like the lawn company came." Mr. Fuller smiled at her, and struggled with all the luggage.

"She's very responsible. I'm sure everything went just fine."

"Maybe we should all go out for ice cream after a nice long nap!" Mrs. Fuller put the key in the lock. It turned smoothly. She stepped inside, and let her jaw drop.

She screamed.

-*-

"Where are we?" I shouted in a panic. I nearly started to hyperventilate. "Where are we?" Zacky smiled and sighed in content with a short nod.

"Home." I let out a sob and stared in disbelief.

"No. No. No. This is not my home. I don't want to be here. Let me go! I want to go home!" I struggled and cried, and he held my shoulders tightly.

"Sh, sh, Charity. It's okay. You're home." I screamed and wept. He smiled and wiped away my tears. "You're so silly, Cupcake. Why are you crying?"

"I hate you." He kept his smile. It comforted me and sickened me and scared me all at once.

"Silly girl." He stroked my long red hair, and hummed silently as I cried. "We didn't want to let you go. You're so much fun. You always try to run away. You fight back. It's fun. Matt almost killed you, though. When he found you at the bottom of the steps he almost snapped your pretty little neck. Synyster and I stopped him. You know why? Say it."

"Because you're insane!" My voice cracked as I screamed at him. He shook his head.

"No." His hand trailed down to my neck. I blinked more tears. His other hand suddenly at my waist, following my curves. I whimpered, and he brought it down to in between my thighs. "You're so pretty when you're black and purple and red." He ran his fingers up and down my legs, and tightened his grip on my neck. "Say it, Charity."

"Because I'm fun." He chuckled.

"Yeah." He released me, but suddenly his eyes grew dark. He slapped me hard across the face and I cried out loudly. "Don't do it again." I gasped in a couple breaths.

"What?"

"Don't run away. Stop. Stop trying. It's pointless. You're home. Accept it." He relaxed and caressed my burning red cheek. "Matt wanted to talk to you." He backed off and walked away as I sobbed and wheezed pathetically.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had to do the SAT this morning for the second time. It's sucks even more the second time, by the way. I'm uber tired. Very grumpy. My mom took me to the bakery, though, so I feel a little bit better. But, goodness, I feel like punching someone and then falling asleep right on top of them. Okay.

So I hope you enjoyed the update! Shout out to BurningAlchemist, xxbrittxxx, MyMokeySaidSo, and Ultraviolet Light for commenting on the last chapter! I love all you comments ^_^

And, I think I forgot to mention this last week, but happy October : ) It's gorgeous here in Jersey. The leaves are all yellow and red and orange and still a little green. It's wonderfully chilly and super sunny. I absolutely adore the fall : )

Alright, I'll be quiet now. Thanks for reading! See you next week, guys!