Status: getting edited

Stairway to Hell

5

Present: 3000

After a long flight, all three girls got out of the plane to see a young man waiting for them. Once he saw who he was picking up he stood a little straighter, and asked, “Are you Alexis Westra, Jennie Weller and Jaden Devoe?”

The girls were stunned and very confused but all three nodded yes.

“Good. Follow me.” He turned and walked very fast to baggage claim because he knew at least one would have some bags.

Alexis wanted to know this guy’s name so she walked a little faster and caught up to him. “Can I ask you something,” she asked, trying to sound nice.

He looked at her, “It depends on what you want to know.”

She smiled, loving a challenge, “Your name”.

He laughed and said, “Elijah.”

She smiled again liking his laugh, “That’s a nice name. Can I ask you something else, Elijah?”

He just kept walking thinking this girl talked too much, “And what would that be?”

“What is this so called school like," she almost whispered looking at the ground

He was quite for a moment or two, “I can’t really answer that. You have to decide for yourself. All I know is that I have been in your shoes,” he looked at her, “now I have something to ask you.”

She looked up wondering what it was, “Okay?”

Elijah looked at her, “What is your name?”

She laughed because she thought he was about to ask her something a lot harder than that, “Alexis.”

He was quite for the rest of the trip, only talking to Wes.

♥♥♥


It was a ten hour ride from the airport to the school. Elijah couldn’t stop thinking about that little red head. He wanted to know her name, she was beautiful. He was talking to Wes about classes, and all the sudden he heard her speak. She was talking to her puppy, “hush little girl. It’s alright we will be there soon.” She was petting her puppy, and starting to hum a lullaby. Elijah started to turn around and ask her what her name was when she put her head against the window and closed her eyes.

Elijah looked at her through the review mirror and starting talking, “Wes she is beautiful, but I can’t talk to her every time I try she is doing something else. I hate to bother her.”

Wes looked up in the review mirror, “Which girl, Eli?”

“The one on the left holding the little dog,” he said trying to think up a way to talk to her.

“My left?” he asked only seeing the huge dog.

Elijah looked up, “No dude, my left.” Elijah looked at his brother who was driving but hadn’t shifted his eyes to see who he was talking about. “Wes?” he asked confused. Then Elijah realized why, “you like her don’t you?”

His brother looked at him so fast it almost looked like his had spun. “N-No,” he said, his voice shacking slightly.