Status: a work in progress

There You Go Again Being Beautiful You

Matt

“She’s awake you can go see her if you’d like but please be aware she is in a lot of pain from the head injury so be quite but I’m sure she’d love to see you” The elderly nurse that had been updating us every few hours on what was going on spoke. She seriously was way too peppy for me at the moment.

“Gee, come on she says we can see her now.” I said softly shaking the petite blonde asleep in the chair next to me. She’d only fallen asleep after the first few hours when they told us that she had no internal damage just a concussion. The doctor did mention that he was concerned about her weight and he wasn’t the only one.

“Hmm?” She groaned softly yawning as she stood up looking at me. I smiled slightly she was just like Zacky when first waking up… not all there that’s for sure. I held Maddison against my chest. She’d fallen asleep after kicking and screaming for a good hour and a half.

“Charity’s awake.” I repeated and her eyes lit up. “Come on” I lead her back to Charity’s room. We walked in seeing her stabbing the remote to her TV with a fork she’d been given to eat with. Sitting next to her on the bed was some nasty kind of jello looking food that she’d obviously not been interested in.

“Charity!” Gena nearly lost her balance as she rushed over and hugged Charity tightly. Charity laughed slightly putting down the fork and the remote and hugged Gena close for a minute or two before looking over at me. She looked honestly surprised to see me.

“Hey” I walked over to the bed setting her sleeping daughter on her chest gently. Maddison moved slightly and wrapped her little arms around her mother’s tiny waist before going back to sleep. I sighed softly petting Maddison's hair gently.

“She ok?” Charity asked, as she pulled the pig tails out of our daughter’s hair and began to run her fingers gently through the curls as the little one slept.

“She’s ok now.” I laughed lightly. “She tried to bite a few of us but I eventually got her calmed down and now that she knows she’s on mommy I think she’s ok.” I added.

“Good. I was afraid Val had at her or something” Charity mumbled looking from me to Gena and then back again.

“I’m sorry about that I really am charity.” I gushed looking at her feeling like breaking down and looking like a complete idiot. “I never meant for her to be there or you to get hurt I’m so sorry.”

The last few hours had been the most terrifying in my life…but they made me realize one thing...

I can’t live without her.
♠ ♠ ♠
He can't live with out her
:O