Status: a work in progress

There You Go Again Being Beautiful You

Charity

I smiled gently looking at him he was good in my book he promised that Val wouldn’t get near my daughter no matter what happened and I trust him. Val on the other hand I wanted to kill right now just for the sheer fact that she did what she did in front of my daughter.

“Thank you Matt” I reached up and touched his face lightly before putting my hand back down and Gena walked back into the room looking at us. She looked from me to matt then back to me and then to matt again.

“Matthew Charles Sanders what did you do to make her cry!” Gena scolded glaring at him as if he really had been the cause of my tears.

“I didn’t do anything Gee I swear!” he held his hands up defensively I let out a small giggle and looked at Gena.

“Really hon. He didn’t do anything he was helping me feel better” I defended him before she sighed and nodded kissing my forehead.

“Well, as long as he didn’t do anything… Zacky is on his way to the room right now with food” She announced as she glanced at her pink bejeweled phone. I looked from her to Matt for a moment a small laugh echoing from both of us.

“Food? Real food?!” I had to admit I was a bit excited. I mean I don’t remember when I ate last and I really didn’t even want to think about that. I just wanted my Arby’s and to be out of this damn hospital bed.

“Well, if you consider Arby’s real food then yes” Gena added s ticking her tongue out at me. I laughed and nodded slightly before letting my head rest against the hospital bed pillow. My fingers were still tangled in Madison’s hair.

“Arby’s delivery!” Zacky shouted as he entered the room holding three Arby’s bags. I felt the little one on my chest start to stir at the sound of someone shouting.

“Mamma!” She looked up to me to make sure I was really there. I smiled gently as I pulled my fingers from her hair and gently touched her little cheek.

“Mama’s ok beautiful, I promise” I reassured the little girl who seemed pleased to see me looking at her. She waited for a moment before setting her head back down against my chest. That was her favorite thing to do…she could hear my heart beating that way.

“Ok so, Brian and I seemed to calm down Lacey and Michelle, so that they didn’t murder your girlfriend Matt.” Zacky spoke up as he looked over to the buff man sitting on the edge of my bad a curly fry sticking out of his mouth.

“Don’t call her that.” Matt snapped, though it was really hard to take him seriously with a curly fry half sticking out of his lips. I think all of us shared a giggle ignoring the comment he’d just made.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt's cute