Status: a work in progress

There You Go Again Being Beautiful You

Matt

“You’re a pain in the ass you know that right?” she asked looking at me with that ever so clever smirk on her lips.

“Mhm. I know I am but you love it. Now go get changed I’ll change Maddie” I headed towards Maddie who was sitting on the floor trying to fit a square block into a round hole. I smiled at her she was just so cute.

“Alright, her clothes are in a little cubby at the end of the bed you should be able to find something there.” She called as she danced off to go get dressed in her room. At least I think that’s where she was headed I didn’t really know which room was which.

“Wanna go get dressed Maddie? So we can go see your uncles and aunts!” She looked up at me and pushed herself up into a standing position and took off towards a door next to the one Charity had just escaped into.

“Da!” she called and I followed her as she opened the door with her little hands. I was going to have to put child proof locks on the door at my house now that she could open them. Wouldn’t want her getting hurt!

“Let's get you all dressed princess!” I cooed picking her up off the floor and setting her on her little princess changing Tabel. It was obvious this was her room she was very much a girly girl. She liked dressing up in dresses and doing her hair all pretty and she thought dirt and bugs were gross and it was way too cute.

“Da! Da!” she shouted as she reached for something that was in the little cubby at the end of her small princess bed. She pulled out a cute little blue and white checkered sun dress. I smiled and kissed her forehead taking the dress from her hands and grabbing a diaper. She was still in them since potty training was a little beyond her reach right now.

“You are so pretty princess.” I cooed lightly as I began to get her dressed changing her diaper and then sliding the dress on over her head, making sure her pig tails were straight and finding her shoes on the floor and lifting those to put on her feet as well. Once she was dressed and had her shoes on I picked her up into my arms and threw her into the air catching her

“Tank chu” she looked at me smiling and burying her face into my shoulder. I couldn’t help the small ‘awe’ that left my lips when she thanked me for dressing her. She was taking after her mama. Good manners, gorgeous looks, and the ability to steal a man’s heart in the blink of an eye.

“You’re welcome baby girl” I said gently as I walked back out into the living area of the apartment before picking up the bag that had been packed for Maddie. I stood there for a few minutes waiting for Charity to be ready. Even though I wasn’t prepared for just how gorgeous she came out.

Maybe I had more feelings for her then I had originally thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O