Status: a work in progress

There You Go Again Being Beautiful You

Charity

I woke up to this blinding pain in the back of my head. I had no idea what was going on I had no idea where I was. I didn’t even remember what happened. I knew who I was though and I knew the major stuff. Slowly I moved my body around ably to feel an IV in my arm I figured out where I was.

“Fantastic I’m in a hospital” I grumbled to myself not even remembering how I got here or why I needed to be here. I knew my head hurt but I couldn’t figure out why or what was going on.

“Oh good you’re awake!” I heard an overly cheery voice speak to me. I turned my head too look at the person talking to me to come face to face with an elderly nurse who looked like she was enjoying her job way too much.

“Not fantastic my head hurts like someone hit me with a boulder or something.” I groaned softly even hearing myself talk was making my head pound with unbearable pain.

“I’ll get you some more morphine don’t worry. Do you remember what happened?” The nurse asked softly as she began to rummage through the clip board at the end of my hospital bed.

“No, I don’t remember anything after Matt and I arriving at the party.” I whispered hoping that talking quietly would reduce some of the aching in my skull.

“Well apparently you were attacked by his current girlfriend. You have a good sized black eye, you have a bruise on your back as well and you hit your head on the ground so you have a minor concussion.” She read off the chart before looking at me.

“Well isn’t that fantastic.” I muttered bitterly not even wanting to deal with the cheery nurse right now. I just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep where the pain wasn’t there!

“That’s not all the doctors worried about though… You are much too skinny for your height.” She stated with authority looking at me in a motherly manner which made me feel like trying to crawl into my own skin.

“I’m not skinny I’m just fine.” I protested shaking my head which only succeeded in making me want to throw up all over the nurse.

“You are but right now we need to make your head better before we can worry about your weight darling” She cooed patting me on the knee which just made me feel irritated and like a small child being scolded.

“Whatever” I growled at her putting my arms across my chest I let out a heavy sigh leaning back against the pillow and tried to make sense of the situation.
♠ ♠ ♠
no comments= slow to no updates.