Status: Finished

All I Can See is a Place I Wanna Be

Epilogue

“I can’t believe you’re preggers!” I scream as I nearly tackle Megan.

“Yeah I knew for a while but I wanted to make sure that this one stayed for good,” Megan says with a sheepish smile.

“Well, at least you aren’t 19 like I was,” I say laughing as I look at my six year old beautiful boy and girl.

“And thank god it’s not twins,” Megan says laughing.

“After the whole screaming give me a bottle at the same stage time it’s great,” I say moving the sleeping girl in my lap.

“True. But you gave them some fucked up names,” Megan says laughing.

“I happen to love Annabelle and Xander,” I pout.

“When are they going to get here?” Megan whines looking out the window.

“Aunt Megan tell her to leave me alone,” Xander whines as his cousin attacks him.

“Brittney stop it,” Megan says laughing.

“It’s creepy how those three could pass as triplets,” Acey says laughing as she walks into the room with three drinks.

“Well, mine look just like me and she looks just like Zacky so what do you expect?” I ask laughing as a large truck pulls up into the driveway.

“Oh shit they’re here,” Megan screams running and tackling Brian in a hug being careful to avoid hitting her slightly protruding stomach.

“She’s a special one,” Acey says shaking her head.

“And that’s why we love her,” I say laughing as Annabelle, Brittney and Xander all attack Zacky.

“Such a popular father and uncle,” I say with a smile as I hug him.

“At least I didn’t make anyone pop out twins,” Zacky says laughing.

“No, that would be me,” I hear a deep voice behind me making me smile.

“Daddy!” both of my children scream before attaching themselves to the body the voice came from, the body that looks just about the same, other than a bit bigger, as it was in high school.

Who would have ever thought that my wannabe rock star and best friend would turn out to be such an amazing front man, singer, friend, father, and husband?