Status: Completed. But editing & fixin it up now. :)

In Love With A Tomboy

In ♥ With A Tomboi: 18 - Edited.

Izzy's POV:

As the days went by though, my suspicions continued to grow. Joey was still acting weird and not the mention the fact that he no longer called, talked or even said my name anymore. I mean, he wouldn't even look at me anymore! I missed my old Joey; I wanted my old Joey back and I wanted to know what the hell was up with him. I even tried asking his cousin, Ben, and his other friends, but they knew even less than I did.

And if I thought that that was bad, well, it got a whole worse from there. I began thinking over Spencer's words and what she had advised me, but something still felt wrong; I just couldn't put my finger on it.

And then I'd think about whether Joey really was that type of person or not. Everyday, I'd see Spencer acting all fidgety and nervous whenever we hung out and that whole entire time, Joey had on weird expressions and was always looking either upset or mad at something. And then all of a sudden today, he spent a long period of time just staring at Spencer and that was enough for me to start thinking otherwise.

Around nine, I saw Joey walk out of his house and headed towards the woods - the same woods that led directly to Spencer's house. I decided to follow him and see once and for all just what was going on with him. I tried my best to follow him at a safe distance, so I wouldn't get caught by him and then possibly confronted.

I started contemplating whether or not I should just step up in front of him and tell him all about my worries and what I might possibly know or not know about him. I could tell Joey that if he just admitted what he was doing, then I'd forgive and forget everything and let him be mine again. At this point, I really didn't care what he was doing behind my back, all I did care about was being with him and getting the old Joey to come back and be mine again.

All that caused me to lose sight of him though and I ended up walking around aimlessly searching for him. Finally, after a few minutes, I heard what sounded like Spencer's voice. It sounded thick like she might have been crying, but she also sounded in distress. I started running towards the sound, completely unsure of what I might see when I got there.

I pushed tree branches and brushes out of my way, not caring about the scratches on my forearms and face. And then in Spencer's backyard, I saw the worst thing that I could've ever seen in my life - Joey...kissing Spencer!

I couldn't help letting both a gasp and sob to escape from out my mouth. That was all it took for Joey to push Spencer away and spin around to face me staring back at him while both my face and heart crumbled inside of me. Joey stared back at me in distraught, but didn't say anything until I started to back up.

"Izzy, wait!" he cried out. "Please, just listen to me!"

But, I couldn't and I wouldn't. I'd already heard and seen enough. I turned around and broke out in to a run as I tried to find my way back home or at least out of this godforsaken woods!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry, short ch. I know.
Buttttttttt, guess what!
........ I decided to make the story A BIT longer!
It's still gonna end soon, but I've decided to keep the plot going and add in a few extra chs.
Hope u all njoy! =D