Status: Completed. But editing & fixin it up now. :)

In Love With A Tomboy

In ♥ With A Tomboi: 24 - Editing.

Joey's POV:

~~~
Seeing Izzy with Ben just totally killed me inside, I knew it was the same for her, but I just couldn't take it anymore. Spencer forced me to go take walks with her whenever Ben was out with Izzy, she even took me to the same spots Izzy went with Ben, so we'll "accidentally" meet them there. Then she pretends that while I'm the guilty one, she's all innocent and tells Izzy that I forced her to go there! Everyday, I see Izzy get crushed and everyday I regret being with Spencer. I needed to tell her the truth! I needed to tell everyone the truth! And I'm gonna! One day, I decided to just do it and I totally regretted it!

It was a Sunday night and around 9:00, school would be starting on Monday and I was so nervous about my first day. I thought about what would happen there and I got some pretty horrible results. Spencer would have an even more advantage over me, because if I didn't listen to her, then she would totally ruin my rep by making me The Molester. I'll never be able to go to school after that. And what's worse is that Ben will now be going to that school as well, because of Izzy. Oh, won't it be so much fun seeing Ben smackin' all over Izzy and taking her to the dances, I was supposed to take her to? NOT!

Anyway, I made sure that Spencer or Dani or anyone for that matter was outside, before rushing out of the house and outside. I had seen Izzy taking a walk without Ben and got an idea. I crept up behind her and wrapped a big blindfold over her eyes and mouth. Immediately, Izzy began screaming, but it all came out muffled. I felt really bad for doing this to Izzy, but this was the only way I could get to talk to her, because after all that Spencer's told her about me, I was afraid she would never even come near me again.

I had carried her to the woods and dropped her on the forest ground. She huffed and began kicking the ground with her boots. I went over to her and was about to take the blindfold off of her when, when Izzy punched me in the jaw.

"Ahh," I moaned, rubbing it. "Hey, is that any way to treat your boyfriend?"

"Howey?" she said. I was surprised she didn't say Ben, but I guess she recognized my voice or something.

I lowered the blindfold from Izzy's eyes and then kissed her forehead. She just merely sighed and I removed the whole thing from her face and threw it somewhere. Then I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. I didn't kiss her that hard, but still Izzy laid down and I got on top of her, kissing her harder.

"Oh, Joey, why did you kidnap me?" Izzy asked me.

"I just wanted to talk to you." I answered.

"So, you could've just called me, I would've come."

"Well, I didn't think you would come."

"Look, Joey, no matter how much you've hurt me, I still love you the same. And there is nothing and nobody in this world that can change that."

I sat up and helped Izzy up.

"Oh, Izzy, I'm so sorry. But, everything that Spencer's told you is a lie! And I have the proof." I told her.

"What do you mean?" Izzy asked confused.

"I mean, Spencer's been sending me these text messages threatening me that if I didn't do whatever she told me then she would hurt you."

Spencer actually told me that it wasn't Dani who was sending me those messages, it was her. So now I know that Dani's innocent and was never part of any of this and I was so mean to her.

"But, Spencer told me that you were sending text messages to her!"

"Forget about what Spencer said, just listen to me now, alright?!"

Izzy nodded and I stroked her hair a little, then took out my phone and showed her the messages. Spencer thought I deleted them, but I hadn't.

"Oh my gosh," Izzy gasped. "This is the same color font Spencer uses when she's messaging me."

"So, that means it is her!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Joey! I didn't trust you and I trusted that...bitch instead! But, why didn't you just tell me?"

"I didn't want to risk getting you hurt."

"Oh, Joey, you're so sweet!"

"Yeah, but it's you that made me all so soft like this." I recited the line that I had said to Izzy one day.

Izzy leaned forward and started kissing me softly, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. While we kissed, we were lost in our own little world and it felt like we were in Heaven. All of a sudden, I heard a loud gun shot and a gasp that came from Izzy. I quickly opened my eyes and looked down at Izzy, her eyes were wide open and her mouth was open. I could soon feel her slipping through my hands. I felt something wet against my hand and was almost afraid to look at it, but when I did I gasped loudly as I saw it was...BLOOD!

Izzy fell from my hands and onto the ground, she hit her head on small rock and that too started bleeding. Her eyes were starting to close as I slumped to the ground.

"Oh, Izzy!" I cried. "Izzy, look at me! Are you alright?"

"Joey," she said softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't believe you. I was wrong. You are my boyfriend, not Ben. I was wrong, someone did come between us. And I'm really, really sorry, but I have to go."

"What?! No, you can't leave me!"

"Joey, I have to. I can't stop it."

I started crying, I had just gotten Izzy back and now I was losing her again.

"I-I can take you to the hospital and then you'll be all better." I told her.

"No, it's no use, Joey, I'm dying." she replied.

"Don't talk like that, you're gonna be alright!"

I kissed Izzy's head multiple times, but stopped when I felt her body growing cold. I thought she was already dead, but it was just the rain -- that had just now started -- that was making her cold. I wrapped my arms around Izzy and tried my best to keep her warm and stop the bleeding all at once.

"Joey." she half-whispered.

"Yes, Izzy?" I asked her.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Izzy. I always have and I always will!"

I pressed my lips to Izzy's and slowly she kissed me, but soon it got slower and slower, until I could no longer feel her. I looked up and saw Izzy's eyes closed with a few tears still coming out.

"IZZY!" I shouted. "IZZY, DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE DON'T! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, YOU JUST CAN'T!"

I looked down at Izzy and cried silently, until I heard a loud and evil laugh. I looked up and saw a dark silhouette in front of me, whoever it was was dressed in all black and with a black mask over the head and a black revolver in hand.

"Poor girl, but she saw it coming." the person said.

I couldn't really tell if it was a guy or a girl, but I didn't care. I looked back down and could see a light fog coming out of Izzy's mouth, which meant she was still alive, but not for long. I got up and the shadow ran the other direction, in all my rage I didn't care about anything else, I just headed towards the same direction. I ran so fast, faster than I ever could and just as I was about to catch up with him/her, I stopped. I didn't know why, but all of a sudden I just did. The guy or girl or whatever looked back at me and then turned and kept running. I ran back the other way and back to Izzy.

"Joey! Joey!" I heard her groaning.

But, when I got back to the spot that I had placed her, she wasn't there anymore. Where-where did she go? I searched all over for her, but when I couldn't, I ran out of the forest and met all of Izzy's friends there.

"Joey, what happened? I heard something from the woods and saw you and Izzy going in there." Spencer said.

"Like you don't know, bitch!" I barked.

"Joey, what are you saying?" Dani asked.

"She killed my Izzy!"

"What? Why would I do that? Izzy's my best friend!"

I stared at her in disgust and then walked away and back home.

'This has to be a dream, it can't be true!' I thought to myself. 'Where could she go? She was right there!'

I couldn't sleep the whole night and the next morning when I was supposed to be getting ready to go to school, someone unexpected showed up. It was the police.

"Joey Bender?" a middle aged police officer asked me.

"Yeah." I said slowly.

"You are under arrest for the killing of Miss Izzybella Rivers."

"What?!"

I heard noise from upstairs and saw mom and dad coming down the stairs.

"What's going on here?" dad asked.

"Your son is under arrest." another police officer answered.

"For what?!" mom cried.

"For the murder of a young girl."

"I didn't murder, Izzy! I love her!" I told them.

"Well, we have proof that you have."

"What?!"

They took me "downtown" and then started asking me all these questions. I told them all that I knew and still I was proved guilty, so I was sent to juvie. I was in shock, so I didn't complain or anything. All in one night, I had gotten my love back and then lost her, which made me end up in juvie. Everyday I still miss Izzy and I still love her, everyone thinks I'm guilty, but it Izzy was here she would've believed me. I still remember that summer everyday and I'll never forget it, because that was the summer that I had met my summer love. Izzy, my one and only true love.

.................................................................THE END......................................................................
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the song that I imagined playing in the death scene of Izzy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72XM1Oi53g8

Ok, so this is the last ch.and unfortunately THE END!
Woo, my first story completed!
I just wanted 2 say y, thx 2 all of u for: reading/commenting/& njoying the chs! & thx so much for being patient & waitin till i got over my WB, which took a LONG time!
& yes, there will be a sequel, so dont worry!
I already have a few chs. written & saved az drafts since the summer. It's called: Guilty Until Proven Innocent/Innocent Until Proven Guilty
yea, ik, rather long title.
i cuudnt decide on which one 2 choose, so i used both.
I hope u all like it.
it'll b up soon! :)