Status: Completed. But editing & fixin it up now. :)

In Love With A Tomboy

In ♥ With A Tomboi: 04 - Edited.

Izzy's POV:

Yesterday was probably like the best birthday I’ve ever had. Sure, I had to wear this stupid dress with an even stupider pair of boots that left more blisters on my feet that I lost count like five times trying to find them all, I still had an awesome time.

I got a lot of presents and gifts, but I think that the best one was from Joey. It was just so pretty and I don’t know, when he told me that he had a gift from me, there was this feeling in my heart that just wouldn’t leave me alone.

It may seem kinda weird how a tomboy like me could actually like a simple piece of jewelry, but I was a girl after all and all girls have feelings whether they admit it or not.

And I admitted it. I actually really do love the gift really very much.

But, I think that the main reason why I love it is not just because it’s so sparkly and made out of a diamonds – I mean, diamonds are a girl’s best friend, after all – or because it looked so expensive, but, I think because-because…I think I’m in love with Joey himself.

I mean, I may not show it much, but I really do like him a lot. Not that I’d ever let him or anyone else ever know that, since I know if anyone, I mean anyone at all ever found out, they’d never let it go and always have it over me and use it against me. And I couldn’t let something like that happen to someone like me at all!

It’d be way too horrible and there wouldn’t be anything I could do about it either.

Anyway, back at the party last night, when I was opening up all the gifts and surprises, there was a feeling inside of me that really wished that Joey’s would’ve been the first.

But, as I went through all of them, I found that he hadn’t gotten me one. Too upset, I didn’t even bother looking for him, let alone even talk to him.

So, he hadn’t gotten me a gift, what did it matter anyway? So, why was I feeling so upset over it? It's not like I expected every single person there from the babies to the pets to get me something on my "big day"!

It was when I had secretly moved away from the party and over onto my balcony when he had followed behind me and started to talk to me.

I wondered why he had waited so long to give it to me, but I just shrugged it off and was just glad that I at least got something from him.

I was so happy that I actually kissed him on the cheek and just pulled him into a hug. We hugged for a few seconds and I could’ve sworn I heard Joey say something to me, but it was too low for me to hear. I strained my ears to catch at least some of the words, but I just couldn’t.

I didn’t even know if it was important or not, but for some reason I felt like I should’ve heard them.

But, since I hadn’t, I pulled away from him and looked up at him, hoping that he’d clarify what he had said exactly, but he didn’t.

After the party and everyone had finally left and everything was done, I went to bed wearing the bracelet that Joey put on for me when I couldn’t.

I lied down on my pillow and even in the dark I could see it sparkling brightly just like the grin on my face.

And it was then that I decided I was NEVER going to take it off. From now on, it was going to stay with me and on me forever just like I hoped Joey would too.

I kissed the diamonds that formed a heart right in the center of the jewelry and soon closed my eyes, falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a short ch. and there wasn't any dialogue. It basically just told you about Izzy's feelings of Joey.