Status: Completed. But editing & fixin it up now. :)

In Love With A Tomboy

In ♥ With A Tomboi: 07 - Edited.

Izzy's POV:

I had gone outside to throw out the trash, even thought it was raining pretty badly out there and when I came back inside, I was completely drenched and freezing. I had gone out wearing only my dance top and the only pair of skinny jeans that I had.

I grabbed a towel from my bathroom and started drying my hair while dancing along with this awesome song that was coming from my room.

After the dreads in my hair were completely dry, I took of my top and jeans and walked into my room and went to go look through my closet for something dry to wear.

It wasn’t long till I found a pair of cargo pants and a short tank top. The top fit me snugly, only revealing my stomach a little and the pants were just a bit too big on me. Just the way I liked my clothes.

The song on my stereo changed to something more dance-y and I began putting my dance moves to action.

Yeah, I liked to dance. I actually liked it even more playing sports. And I know it may be a girl thing, but guys danced too and this was like my passion. I only danced to hip-hop, dance, techno and rap though. Those were the only things that mattered to me.

There was this one point in the middle of my dance that I started to get this weird feeling as if someone were watching me or something. It felt eerie being all alone in the house now, but I was trained in mixed-martial arts, so I knew I had nothing to worry about.

Well, I never actually did any of it, but years of watching it and having most of the moves burned into my head had to be of help somehow, right?

The feeling remained for some more minutes and finally I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to just go and investigate.

I turned my head each way, still dancing and trying not to get my watcher to figure out that I had noticed them or anything.

My eyes moved over every possible part of my room and it wasn’t until I had looked over the window that my eyes finally stopped and moved back. My breath got caught in my throat as I saw Joey, Craig, Dan, and Ben all crowded around Joey’s window with Joey staring at me with a pair of binoculars.

I moved stealthily towards the window and stopped in front of it. Joey hadn’t realized I’d seen him yet and it was best that he didn’t.

“Hey, you guys sure that we should be spying on her like this.” I heard Craig say then, making me smile. He’s always been my favorite.

“Eh, she won’t notice,” Joey answered him. “I mean, she hasn’t yet, so she probably never will.” I raised an eyebrow and actually really hoped he’d see that, but he still hadn’t.

”But, this feels wrong.” Dan said next.

“That’s coz it is wrong.” Ben told him.

“Hey, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” Joey replied to the both of them, looking out of the binoculars for a moment, and then looking back into them.

“Hey there, guys.” I finally said, smiling at them.

They all looked up then and I thought I saw Joey blushing through the binoculars.

“Hey, Izzy, what’s up girl?!” he said.

“Hey. So, what are you boys up to?”

“Oh, nothin’ much.” Ben answered for Joey.

”So, how’s the weather?” Joey asked rather stupidly.

“Well, uh, last time I checked, sunny with a big chance of showers!”

“But, there are no clouds out.” Ben pointed out.

“Yeah, and everyone knows that it doesn’t rain when it’s sunny out.” Joey added.

“Oh well, in Cali it does.” I told them.

”Huh?” Craig asked.

”What?” and Dan questioned.

Ben and Joey just engaged a glance and a quick shrug.

Before any of the guys could even think of what I had planned, I pulled out a huge Nerf Super Soaker water gun and began shooting at them with full speed.

“Ugh, you guys are all the same – all perverted dogs!” I cried aloud to them.

“Whoa, what is this?” Ben asked then. “This can’t be water.”

”That’s right, it’s not,” I told them. “It’s a special kind of water, that’ll take its full affect soon enough.”

Before they could ask anymore questions, I slammed my window shut and pulled the curtains together.

“Ugh, I can’t believe Joey was actually just spying on me with his friends just now! He is such a…!” I trailed off leaving the sentence blank.

I laid down on my bed and started thinking, ‘I wonder if he saw anything. I mean, I did come out wearing only a bra. God, why am I such an idiot, for leaving the window open like that?! Man, I feel so weird now.

Well, at least they’ll be too spooked to do it ever again because of my “special water”.

Scoff, it’s not special at all. Just add a little sugar and salt to water and you get yourself a little stinging water. It doesn’t do much damage, but itch a little.

But, what does that matter anymore? They've already seen everything.

Sigh! Man, if I weren't so crazy for Joey, then even God knows I'd have done so much more than get him a little wet and sticky.