Status: started

Trigger-nomics

Peace love and probation

Gee Spent the night in a jail cell waiting to hear from the detective. He was hoping for less than a lifetime, as long as he got to stay with Gray, Sting, and Casey. The cell was dark and musty, the walls felt as if they were closing in on him. " Two years" is all Gee heard. In disbeleif Gee looked at Mr. Polpe Then he repeated, " Two years, huh?"."Yep. Your lucky the judge beleived you," Mr. Polpe," He gave you two years pobation.... but, your father won't be looking after you." Gee's eyes lit up," Who will be watching me?". " Casey Robertson will be your gaurdian." "Do i get to stay with gray? What about Sting?" Gee bombareded him with questions. " Yes you may stay with Gray and Sting. Now, lets get you home."
After explaining to Gee his boundries and limitations, the officers put the anklet on and set up the alarm system. Gee was at ease. Two years isn't so bad he could be in for life! Gee decided to go to bed.
"Hey mom, how are you?" Gee asked hs mother. "I'm good baby, I'm good." Laura responded. Gee noticed a certain mark under her chin; " Whats that thing? Is that a new tat?" Gee asked. "Gerard honey; mommy has to tell you somthing,okay?" she stated.
" Yeah sure what is it?" Gee was eager to her what she had to tell him. "Momma is going on a vacation, don't do anything stupid, okay? Tell Gray i love him," she sighed," Oh baby, I love you."Gee hugged his mother," I love you,too ma." Laura looked at Gee " Now Gerard listen to what i need you to do; I-I need you to wake up." Gee looked suprised," What?!No, ma, no tell me this isn't a dream! OH NO, PLEASE, NO!" Gee yelled. " I love you; I'll be watching over you" Gee said one last time," I love you too ma....Goodbye." Gee sat straight up in bed Sting, Casey, and Gray a his side. "Are you okay?" Casey asked. " Yeah , why?" Gee asked back. "Gee...you died. you didn't have a heartbeat, you weren't breathing; I-I-I thought I lost you." Sting was crying and holding his hand. Oh so that’s why I saw mom! , Gee thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am demented i know :)