Status: Should I keep or Delete?

The Burn of Life

The Beginning

High school a real life nightmare we all have to go through in life. I thought it would be the only nightmare I would ever have to deal with, but I was wrong. But before I start where my life ended let’s start from the very beginning.

“Fy!” Blake yelled while running towards me. “How was your summer vacation?” When Blake finally reached me she jumped on top of me. It would have been funny to see for anyone around us because I’m only five feet tall while Blake is almost six feet tall. It was amazing for me to even catch her.

“Well it was amazing. I mainly hung out at the beach getting a tan and talked to Aiden all summer.” Aiden is a boy I met through Blake’s friend Nate, who she met online. Aiden is like my twin, we have everything in common; we act the same, have the same personality, even the same interest. He’s my dream guy, my rock night in tattoo armor. Nate on the other hand was Blake’s boyfriend, I think it’s really weird but they are the same, with fashion, movies, and books, even emotions. But I really can’t say anything since I met Aiden over the Internet also, we mainly video chat and IM each other but we are really close.

“Ha-ha I told you that Aiden and you would be the dream couple!” Blake yelled while jumping around like a jellybean. Her victory dance or happy dance is the same, she just jumps around while saying ‘I told you so!’ it’s pretty funny. I really should stop talking inside my head; everyone is staring at us and laughing. Wait why is everyone running away, did I do something? “Fy, hurry up we need to get to class before we’re late again!”

That’s all what school is, you hear a bell and have to run to class. It’s like every school just loves to have control over us in some ways. It’s their sadistic way of torturing us. Thank God I only have a few more months of this left, I don’t know what I would do to myself if I had to go any longer. I would probably be in some sort of insane institution some place like the Joker in batman. Now you need to also understand is that Blake and I are kind of outcasts. We are very different then the other students at our catholic school in California. We break the rules constantly, like our hair I have bright red hair with orange streaks mix in; Blake has black hair with electric blue streaks. The uniform sucks, we have to wear plaid skirts that have to be long, yet we wear them short and add our own touches to them. Blake decided one day to punkify our uniform, add more color to them and metal. You should have seen the faces of the teachers there, they looked at us like we were going to kill them or was going to worship the devil.

Now you might be wondering why I consider high school to be a nightmare. Well ever since freshman year everyone bullied me, now this isn’t going to be a story that's says I was bullied and teased, that lead me to cry every day and please pity me. No that’s not what happened, I was beat up by the football team every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, after that they would shove me into a locker. Every Tuesday and Thursday, the other students would taunt me and throw stuff at me, like pens, books, binders, and sometimes even food. My life is a living hell in high school. I was lucky enough to meet Blake who had the same problems but because of her height they leave her alone. She’s my rock at school and even outside of school. Blake is my protector and she helps me through hard times.

Now enough about Blake and I, let’s talk about my family, Aiden, and Nate. My family consists of my mom Hope, my dad Nick, and my older brother Kevin. My dad and brother live together in Maryland while my mom and I live in California, since my parents are divorced; dad won custody over Kevin because he didn’t want me. They both look alike; they have bright blue eyes and dark brown hair almost black. I inherit my eyes from my dad, so they stand out more because of my red hair. My mom on the other hand is as blonde as you can be and has hazel eyes. I used to have blonde hair too, before I dyed it the color it is now. I don’t really get along with my dad but my brother and I get along really well, I talk to him at least once every other day. My mom is like my best friend, I can tell her everything I can tell Blake.

Aiden, we met a year ago and have been super close since. We argue over the stupidest stuff; like once we argued for days about which was better a zebra unicorn or a dragon. Being the best of friends really helps our relationship, but sometimes I feel like we are becoming really distant of each other. He has bleach blond hair on top while the sides are a brown color. Even though he has brown eyes, they look like they could see through your soul and love you constantly. A funny personality along with a great music taste makes him the guy version of me.

Nate, is the protector of both Blake and I. He would do anything for us at any time. He’s Blake’s amazing boyfriend that is almost six foot four. Brown buzzed cut hair that could rival fuzzy wuzzy’s soft hair. Bright hazel eyes that have a sense of mystery mix in, along with a childish glint. He’s like the brother I always wanted Kevin to be, yet I can’t trust Nate all the way yet because something about him just doesn’t feel right, like he’s hiding something. The one thing I didn’t mention is that Nate lives in California but only two hours away from Blake, while Aiden lives in Colorado, so we never see each other much.

I also didn’t know that the night everyone leaves me to watch the dogs is the night Aiden and I would never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm starting another story, this story, because I'm still on a writer's block for my other one. Tell me what you think of the idea of this story. Five comments means another chapter.