Status: Should I keep or Delete?

The Burn of Life

Why Me?

“Mother, where are you today?
You took a piece of me
the day you went away,
No recollection
nor the smell of your perfume,
I took a piece of you
the day I left the womb…”


I sung as my ipod was blaring The Day I left the Womb by Escape the Fate. I love the band so much, but I have to say I love Avenged Sevenfold so much more. Let’s get back to rocking out to the song and away from my fan girl thoughts. It’s amazing I’ve been dancing to my ipod for an hour now and I’m still in my Gir pj’s.

“Blaze!” mom yelled up the stairs. “Come downstairs for a minute!” since I was blasting my music so loud all I heard was a whisper. A few minutes later I noticed my mom in my room, so I turned down the music.

“Hey ma, what’s up?” I curiously asked. It must have been important if she came up to my room. So I sat crossed legged on my bed, head tilted with a questioning look.

“I’ve been yelling for you. I was trying to tell you that I’m leaving in a few minutes for work and won’t be home until Saturday night. They gave me the night shift, so I need you to watch the dogs for me. I also left money on the counter for food.” She explained; now my mom is a doctor, I always hated when she had night shifts because I’d be home alone. Usually it’s not that bad because I’d ask Blake to come over but this time I forgot.

Oh and before I forget, we have three dogs: Lucky, Tiny, and Shadow. Lucky is our Rottweiler who is a cuddle bug. We rescued her when a car hit her and I found her. She lived and was lucky about it, hence the name. Tiny is a Great Dane that thinks he’s the size of a Yorkie. He loves sitting on people’s laps, it’s not fun because he almost weights 200 pounds. Shadow is my Newfoundland; he got his name because no one can hear him coming. It’s almost like he magically appears out of nowhere. He’s my 150-pound baby who would do anything to protect me.

“Ok mom, have fun at work and call if you need anything.” I said while getting up to hug her tightly. I’ve had this bad feeling in my stomach all day. So I hugged her like it would be the last thing I did. “I love you mom.”
“I love you too Blaze. Now I need to go now or I’ll be late, bye sweetie,” she turned back on my music then walked out of my room.

9 o’clock PM Friday night

“Aiden, something just doesn’t feel right to me,” I said while video chatting with Aiden. I was bored so I decided to do that; all the dogs were lying next to me in my bed. It was a funny site because I only have a small amount of the bed for me, stupid bed hogs.

“Well what do you want me to do? Blaze I’m not there, so I can’t do much,” he looked at me sadly. That’s one thing we he hates, is that he can’t hold me, kiss me, or even cuddle with me.

“I know Aiden, I just need to be distracted right now.”

“Well, why do you think we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway? Who ever came up with those names must have been higher then a kite,” he smiled and laughed. I couldn’t help but laugh too, he was so right about that.

“Haha, hun you surely know how to cheer me up,” I smiled at him, but the bad feeling was still there. I just wish I could figure out what this bad feeling is about.

“Well, have you spoken to your brother lately?” he asked.

“No, I haven’t had a chance too,” I replied sadly. Aiden knows how close we are, so he knows how upset I am about the subject.

“Well maybe you should…” he was interrupted by a crashing sound of glass. “What was that?”

“I don’t know; Shadow, Tiny search,” I am really worrying about the sound, but I’m just glad I taught them search. Now let me explain what search is. If you say the word they will search the entire house for danger. I taught it to those two because one day Blake decided to ‘break’ into my house and scared the living shit out of me. After a few minutes I heard two loud growls then two yelps. “Aiden I think someone is in my house,” I whimpered sacredly.

“Ok Blaze you need to calm down. Go hide in your closet but before that tell Lucky to hide under the bed,” he calmly ordered me. So I did just that, then brought my laptop in the closet with me.

“Aiden I can hear the person coming upstairs, help me,” I cried. It’s true, I heard the person opening and closing doors until he reached my room. I saw a man dressed in all black with a skit mask and a knife. Really a knife, what sort of intruder carries a knife? I would have carried a bat or maybe a gun, I thought. I had to cover my mouth with both hands so I don’t whimper loud enough for him to hear. I looked again and saw him heading towards the closet opening it slowly.

“Blaze please try to fight back, I’m begging you. Once you’re with him there’s no chance. Please I love you.” As soon as Aiden said that light poured on me.

“Well, look what we have here, get out of the closet bitch,” he roughly grabbed my arm forcing me out of the closet. I did exactly what Aiden told me to do; I fought back. I kicked the guy in the stomach causing him to let go of my arm. I ran back towards the closet so just in case the guy's ski mask comes off Aiden could take a picture. “You fucking bitch!” he yelled while grabbing hold of my hair roughly.

He through me onto the ground roughly then stated kicking my stomach. I felt like my ribs were breaking one by one. “Help!” I screamed while crying from the pain. I tried again by punching the guy in the face but he smacked me then grabbed his knife. “Please don’t kill me,” I begged.

Chuckling, “Too late, it’s all your fault.” He slowly pushed the knife into my right shoulder, I was screaming with pain still crying. Once he had the knife to its hilt he kept it there. He then walked to my computer looking at a crying Aiden then took off his mask.

“You bastard leave her alone!” Aiden yelled. He could feel my pain and wanted to help so badly. So without the intruder knowing I saw Aiden take a picture of his face. I mean what idiot takes off his mask when robbing or braking into a house when people are there. This guy must be a novice that this bad guy gig.

Before the intruder could shut my laptop I yelled, “I love you to Aiden!” Then my laptop was shut close. I knew that would be the last thing I said to Aiden so I made it count. The last time I saw him, the last time I smiled, the last time I lived.

The intruder walked back over to my shaking with tears body with duck tape from my desk and taped my mouth shut. Then he grabbed both of my hands to tape them together. The pain I can’t describe, when he grabbed my hands my shoulder jerked causing the knife to move, the feeling of it moving inside my body just wasn’t right. Finally he dragged my feet towards him to tape them together. I know what you all are thinking, why do you have duck tape on your desk? Well I collect duck tape to make art and jewelry with it. Now back to what happens to me.

I’m still in excruciating pain and crying harder then before, this is it, I thought. He threw me over his shoulder taking me downstairs. As we approached the front door I was the family room window shattered. I also saw Shadow and Tiny lying on the ground with tranquilizer darts in their necks. The sight of them terrified me; will they be ok? With that last scene he walked out the door to his van. He then threw me into the back of his white, windowless van (aka the kidnapping van), I hit my head against the wall causing me to black out.

Why me, why is this happening to me? Who is this intruder, and can I call him Crush? It was a rightfully chosen name since he’s crushing my live, my dreams, and my future. What happens next to me? Am I going to live thought this or be killed?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok everyone I updated because I was really bored today. Last night i went to the Uproar festival. Avenged Sevenfold was fucking awesome, it was a dream come true I just wish I could have seen The Rev play before he died. Disturbed we really awesome to see also.

So everyone comment and tell me how you like, hate, or love this story. Comment and tell me what all of your fears are.