Status: Should I keep or Delete?

The Burn of Life

Faith who?

Blaze’s POV

Cold, that’s all I felt around me. I didn’t want to open up my eyes yet; I don’t want to see the scene in front of me. I could already feel the cold, metal cuffs digging into my wrists. A freezing cement wall sending chills up my bare spine. Wait, bare spine? Why am I only in my bra? I thought sacredly. My feet can’t touch the floor either, I know I’m short but I know I’m not that short. I decided to open my eyes and see what I could around me to figure out where I am.

Cement walls, no windows, bones in the corner, and a large metal door keeping me from my freedom. Am I going to be just like that body? Will I ever see the sunlight or feel the breeze again? I heard the door’s lock clicking; someone was coming.

“Aw, I see you’re finally awake,” a man said. He had brown hair that was on the long side. Deep dark brown eyes the almost look black. Black jeans with a tight dark blue top that showed his bulging muscles. If I wasn’t in the situation I was in now I would love to date him. “Blaze do you want to start the fun,” he said with a sick smile.

“No please, don’t hurt me,” I whimpered. But did he listen, nope. He grabbed the shackles and undid my arms from them. Causing me to drop to the floor. I got up as fast as I could and tried to run out the door; the key word is tried. He grabbed me around my waist before I was able to leave.

“Don’t even think about it princess,” he hissed in my ear. I didn’t want this, why does it have to happen to me? This strange man dragged me out the door and into the door across the hall. At first it looked like it was a storage closet but when he turned on the lights it looked like a torture chamber. There was a chair by the fireplace that had arm and leg restraints. Under the window to the right was a table that had basically straps for every part of your body. The there were chains connecting to the ceiling and floor to hold the person above ground yet not too far. That’s where he was leading me, towards the chains. “Now princess be still and all this will be over in just a little bit.”

After he chained me in I couldn’t see him behind me. But I heard him grab something behind him. I heard it before I felt it. A loud crack filled the silent air, what the fuck did he just whip me? I thought while screaming from the pain. Every time I cried out or screamed I was met with another painful whip. I don’t know how long this lasted but I counted up to twenty times he cracked the whip. How could a person survive this? To top off the back pain he dropped me on my bleeding back. I hope someone will find me soon, who knows what this guy will think of next. With that last thought I blacked out from the searing pain.

?????’s POV

Her screams excited me; I just want to continue hearing them. I’m so glad I found this little princess. I can already dream about what I’m going to do with my little princess. After I put her back on her little wall I locked the door then walked upstairs to my room. I decided to turn on my TV just to see if I was staring on any shows.

“This just in Blaze Andersson who is seventeen years old was recently kidnapped out of her own house in the middle of the night. Neighbors complained about loud noises coming from the Andersson residence and called the cops. Sadly the cops didn’t turn up on time but found two dogs with tranquilizer darts stuck in their skin and a trail of blood leading to the door. Forensic team confirmed the blood belonged to Blaze,” said the blonde news reporter.

“That’s really interesting because there’s no demands for money or anything. It’s almost like the Texas kidnapping five years ago. I just hope Blaze isn’t the new Faith,” the male reporter said. “Tune in next time for more breaking news about the Blaze case.”

Well they were all talking about my piece of work. I remember that girl, such a sweet angel.

5 years ago

I was watching her through her bedroom window waiting for the perfect opportunity. My angel was dancing along to music that was blaring through her radio. Moving around her red hair swayed to the beat of the music. I want to be able to feel her delicate hair, to dance with her, to hear her scream. I didn’t notice her mom leaving until the car was down the street. It’s now time to make my move so I’ll have my sweet innocent angel. I broke the window and hurriedly grabbed her. Sadly she didn’t put up a good fight or screamed at me. I guess I’ll have to wait until later to hear her scream.


That day was my first time kidnapping a child. Faith was my first and most defiantly not the last. Faith was a seventeen-year-old girl who had red hair and blue eyes just like Blaze. I found them both the same way too, a music store. I always work in a music store just so I can keep my eyes open for the next Faith. Sadly she only lasted a week with me.

I started to whip her back until she finally screamed after the twenty-second hit. Once she did it was music to my ears, the sweet sound of an angel singing. I needed to hear it again and again. So that’s just was I did. The second day I made her mine, I held her down while I branded Love on her left arm and Hate on her right arm. Those two words would follow her through out her life, my marks on her. Every day after that I whipped her two times a day and started cutting her arms with a knife, ten marks a day for each time she screamed at me. On the seventh day I decided to try something new. I placed her in my room so she could see that her parents gave up finding her. I could see in her eyes the life slowly fading from them until it was completely gone from them. My angel then came at me and I didn’t like that. So I grabbed her and carried her back to the basement chaining her to the wall. I grabbed my knife and dug it right into her stomach, just not enough for her to die. I stabbed her ten more times and patiently waited for her to slowly bleed to death.

That day I will always remember, I even got Love and Hate tattooed on my ring finger. Blaze was introduced to Faith the first day. Since Faith is the bones in the corner of the room. I just hope Blaze can last so much longer; I need to hear my sweet princess sing her pretty songs to me.

Kevin’s POV

My baby sister has been missing now for two days. I couldn’t believe the news when dad told me. I mean I know I haven’t talked to Blaze in awhile but I still care. I can’t believe this is happening, what would this sick person do to my little sister? I remember the day that dad received the phone call from mom.

Two day’s ago

“Hey dad your phone’s ringing!” I yelled down to my dad. His phone’s been ringing all day so he decided to just leave it in his room. But something about this call sent chills down my spine.

“Thanks son,” dad said while answering his phone. “Hello?...What happened Hope? Are you and Blaze ok?...Oh my god! Ok here’s the plan, first you need to calm down, then Kevin and I will be on the first flight to California. I’ll see you soon ok Hope.” I wished I could hear mom’s side of the call. I also wished I knew what was wrong, is she ok, was Blaze ok? All these questions kept popping into my head.

“Dad, what’s wrong, why do we have to go to California?” I asked impatiently as thoughts popped into my head.

“Son, I think you need to sit down for this,” he said while taking a seat on the red couch. I too followed his lead and sat down on the love seat. “Kevin, something happened to Blaze today. She was kidnapped in the middle of the night when your mother was working. Right now the police and FBI are trying to locate her. We need to hurry and pack so we can get to California to help your mother.”

Blaze has been kidnapped, oh my god! I thought. “I’m going to start packing now, you find the tickets for the flight.” I ran upstairs to my room, and started throwing random shirts and pants in a duffle bag. An hour later we both were packed and ready for the plane to board.


Ever since then we have been staying at mom’s house. I’m staying in Blaze’s room while dad is sleeping with mom to keep her calm. Everything has been a very hectic; cops and FBI agents are running around our house setting up a base here. From what they told us, this reminds them of a case in Texas with a girl named Faith. But they wouldn’t tell us what happened to her when she got kidnapped and after. Being a curious person, I decided to do a little research myself. Up in Blaze’s room I grabbed her laptop and opened up Google. Once there I typed in ‘Texas kidnapping Faith’. Tons of results popped up on the screen, but I picked the one of a Texas newspaper.

‘October 31, 2005. Faith Goodjoy, a seventeen-year-old girl, was recently kidnapped from her home. The kidnapping took place around midnight right after her mother left for the late shift at the hospital. Faith has been remembered by not only her family and friends but also by her coworkers and costumers. She used to work at a music store called Jam Street. No reports of her body have been found, police and FBI have even given up their investigation because of lack of evidence and no leads. Hopefully this young child will be able to reunite with her family once again.’

Please let my sister be fine, I don’t know what I would do without her in my life. Will the FBI and the police give up looking for her like they did Faith? If they find Blaze will she still be alive?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile since I've written anything. The reasons behind this is because I'm a senior in high school so I've been working on college applications since August and just now finished. I also have been going to colleges for interviews and that takes a large chunk of my time. A friend of mine is in critical condition right now and I've been trying to help his family, so that's the main reason I haven't been on Mibba for a while now. But I'm kinda back I just need to continue to write this story out, I have plans for it but I just need to get there. Thanks to every one who commented and hung in there on this story.

Comments make angels sing!!!!!!!!!