Status: Should I keep or Delete?

The Burn of Life

Found Something?

Blaze POV

This is a nightmare! I woke up again in the cold room with the skeleton. The pain, so hard to describe the amount of pain I’m suffering from. I couldn’t think, all I can feel is the pulses running up and down my back, hell my back has it’s own heart pounding away at it. I’m terrified in wonder, wondering what this beast will do next to me. I spoke too soon, the clinking of a key entering a lock sounded from the hall outside. The turning of the key was the loudest sound to me; I could hear my heartbeat from my ears, beating as if I just ran a mile.

“Hello princess, did you have a nice rest?” the mystery man asked with a wicked smile.

“Who are you? Why me? What do you want from me?” I whispered softly but loud enough for this deranged man to hear me.

“Well, you can call me Brian, sweetheart. When I first saw you I wanted you because you reminded me of Faith. The beautiful skeleton in the corner is my angel Faith. As for what I want for you, you see I want to hear you scream,” Brian chuckled wickedly. His chuckles made me shiver in fright. But as he walked towards me uncuffing me, I knew nothing good would come out of it. I fell once again on my injured back, making me let out a scream only giving him a sick pleasure. “That’s it sweetheart, scream as much as your heart desires, no one will hear you. It’s amazing how far technology has advanced, soundproof walls are the best invention.”

He carried me back to that torture room, only this time he sat me down in the chair. Brian strapped down my wrists and stomach along with my legs. His fingers traced letters on each of my arms, as if spelling something. “Princess I want you to love me forever. And for that to happen you’re going to be remembered everyday about it. You’ll scream from the pleasure.”

He placed something in the fireplace; the angle of the chair is at I couldn’t see anything behind me, which was where Brian was standing near the fireplace, the one I saw the first day here. Brian was whistling a tune that I vaguely recognize as an Avenged Sevenfold song.
Brian was up to something, and personally I don’t want to figure it out. He has got one of the sickest minds I’ve come across; even worst then horror movies. My thoughts were shaken when I heard a sizzle sound. It almost sounded like a cow brander, like the ones on my aunts farm. The next thing that happened was me smelling the stomach clenching of burning flesh. Taking a minute to realizing that it was my flesh burning I started screaming from the fiery pain on my right arm.

“Don’t worry love, it will only be a minute longer,” he said while pressing the brander harder into my skin. Once he took it off Brian finally left my side vision. I glance down seeing ‘LOVE’ scared onto my skin forever. Tears running down my face as I sobbed in pain, Brian came back again this time with another brander.

“Please no more, don’t hurt me please,” I begged, hoping he would spare me any more pain today. I started thrashing in the chair trying to get the restraints off or loosened. Sadly my plea was ignored when he harshly pressed the burning iron into my skin, yet again branding me his.

“There princess, you are finally mine forever,” Brian smiled at me. Glancing down I see the word ‘FOREVER’ imbedded into my skin. The smell of my burning flesh was almost too foul to smell, almost like burning rubber. It’s a smell I will never forget and the last I can remember before I passed out in pain.

Sometime Later

I found myself lying on the table I was on when I first was introduced this room. But this time I had a rope tying my arms to my side by my waist and my legs were tied to the table. My back was facing the sky for Brian to do anything with. My arms at this point were throbbing, I’m afraid I can’t move them at all. Tears sliding down my cheek as I’m waiting for what’s next.

“Awe my princess is finally awake!” he exclaimed from somewhere in the room. “Now it’s time for even more fun, for me at least.” I can only hope that someone will find me soon and they haven’t given up yet. That is the only thing keeping me going at this point, is the thought of my family looking for me. Pain interrupted my thoughts; again he’s branding me but this time on my back. Tears are flowing faster and faster as the pain increased. “Now you are branded as ‘Fallen’ because you have finally fallen for me.”

I swear this man is so sick I would rather be with the Joker. Yet just the smell and the pain I couldn’t take it any longer. My fight with the darkness is finally over, as I finally fainted to let my body deal with the pain.

Brian’s POV

My pretty princess is finally mine forever; no one can take her away from me now. Once I finally branded her mine, I laid her on the table in the fun room. Once I laid her I grabbed rope to tie her down waiting for the next mark. Sitting down waiting for her to regain consciousness, I gleefully walked over to the fireplace yet again with a new brander. This time it says ‘FALLEN’, as I was walking back towards her I can see the tears rushing down her face. Giving me satisfaction I roughly pressed the brander onto her back near her shoulder blades. Waiting for her to loose consciousness, I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a knife, then walked back to my beauty. Just the thought of gliding the blade across her arms brought me so much pleasure that no one would ever know. My thoughts became a reality when I finally looked down only to see blood glistening down her arms. Once I stopped the bleeding I lifted her up and took her back to her room and connected her back to the wall with the chains. Once that was done I relocked the door, walking down the hallway I grabbed my keys to my car so I can run some errands.

My first stop is a cooking wear store, I needed new knives mine are a little rusty. This store is called Cooking R Us. When entering the store I asked the first employee where the knife section was. When finding two amazing sharp knives I headed to the checkout. But a hand grasping my shoulder stopped me.

“Sir you are under arrest for the kidnapping and murder of Faith Smith and the kidnapping of Blaze Andersson,” a police officer told me as he led me to the police cruiser. What I didn’t know was that the employee that helped me had been keeping up with the news and evidently they found out about me, so she called me in.

As the cop was driving to the police station he didn’t say anything to me. Yet when we arrived he was rough by yanking me out of the backseat and forcing me into the building. Cops all around glared at me while all I could do was laugh and smile at them. The cop, who I soon learned his name is Robert Hancock, was the man in charge of my interrogation process.

“Brian do you know why you are in this room?” Robert questioned me.

Of course I knew why I was here, it would take a monkey’s uncle to not know why. “No officer I haven’t a clue why I’m sitter here. Do you mind reminding me why?” I sarcastically asked.

“Well first off you decided to kidnap Faith five years ago and no one has been able to find her since. Now you kidnapped Blaze and now that we have you I have a feeling that we will be able to find her alive. You want to tell me what happened to Faith?”

“What do you want to know about her?” I smiled happily.

“I would like to know how you picked her to what you did with her,” Robert ordered while slamming his hands on the table.

“It all started when I took a job at a music store where my angel worked at. Then I started plotting her kidnapping. When I finally got her I started playing around with her,” I started giggling madly while dear Robert was looking pretty mad. “I first started whipping her back just to her my angel sing to me. Then when that wasn’t enough I started cutting up her arms cut after cut. Until her arms looked like a stream of red water. Then I decided to mark her my own, so I branded Love and Hate on each of her arms. Finally she gave up so I had no choice but to stabbed her many times just because she came to me.”

“You sick son of a Bitch, where is Blaze?” bellowed Officer Hancock. Hmmm should I play a game or not? I thought.

“Well she’s at my hideout of course. Most likely in pain, you see I played with her today and you ruined my chance of playing with new knives. Shame on you,” I replied sadly. I really did want to try out those new toys on her but I got interrupted.

“Where is your hideout?”

“Well now I can’t tell you that or it wouldn’t be a hideout in the first place,” I said playfully while grinning just like a joker.

“Fine if you want to play like that then we will find her ourselves!” yelled Robert as he stormed
out of the room with me still handcuffed to the chair. Good luck with that officer, they will never find her, I thought evilly.

Officer Robert Hancock POV

“Sir, that interrogation went sour. He told me what he did to Faith but he’s playing a game when asked about Blaze. We need to find her soon sir, because from what I just heard Blaze could be bleeding to death as we speak,” I told my captain. After what that sick bastard told me, I never want my girls outside. Those poor girls, what they had to suffer no one should have to go through that. And who knows if Faith and Blaze were his only victims.

“Ok then, Agent Smith locate Brian’s house or any place that’s in his name. Officer Hancock call the Andersson family and tell them what we have so far,” the captain ordered.
I sat down at my desk and accessed my computer to see the number to reach the family. Once dialing it, it rang five times.

“Hello?”

“Hi, this is Officer Hancock at the police station. Is Hope Andersson around?” I asked politely.

“Speaking, has there been any news about Blaze yet?” Hope asked.

“Yes ma’am, the suspect has been arrested today and I have spoken to him…”

“Oh my gosh, have you found my baby yet?” Mrs. Andersson interrupted.

“Not yet, we are currently searching for the suspects house where he may be keeping Blaze,” I told her calmly. I knew how hard this may have been for her. If something happened to my girls I would be just as worried and would like to hear good news.

“Thank you so much officer,” she replied.

“If anything comes up I will let you know as soon as possible.”

“Good bye Officer Hancock and thank you for calling me,” she graciously thanked.

“It was nice talking to you Mrs. Andersson,” I said while hanging up. I leaned back in my chair and ran my hand down my face. This is just too much stress, I feel so bad for the family that has to suffer so much. Since I completed what the captain asked me I decided to take a little nap.

“I found something!” a voice yelled somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I decided to add somethings to this chapter. I left some out last time and if I didn't add it later on it wouldn't make sense.
Read my other story http://stories.mibba.com/read/113336/Until-I-Make-It-Home-To-You/
Who do you think Brian is?
What's your favorite cartoon to watch?
Mine is Invader Zim!
Comment please and tell me how this story is coming along. Even if you just say hi.