Status: Sooner or later, going to update slowly. Not good at this fan-fic stuff. ^^ <3 Sorry!

A Deal's a Deal...

It Just Feel's So Good

Jay's POV

“Brian, tell me. I can take it.” The hesitation on Brian’s face was beginning to agitate me as he rubbed the back of his neck. It was something he did when he was stressed, and there was obviously something that he did not want to tell me, which made me worry even more. “Jaylen. Babe. I-I’m,” He dropped his hand from his neck and rested it against my thigh. I stared straight into his chocolate eyes, searching for what I did not know. “Please?” I pleaded with him to tell me.

He sighed heavily and looked down at the hospital blanket that covered my legs, nervously. “Alright, uhm…” Brian was just about to tell me when he was interrupted by the hospital door swinging open and a familiar voice calling out my name. “Jaylen! My wife! My love! My life!” A very cheerful and joyous looking Anna hopped into the room with her arms spread wide. She made her way over to the bed and pulled Brian from his spot beside me and took his place. He grinned and went to stand at the foot of the bed.

Matt entered the room more calm and quite than Anna had and he man-hugged Brian as they greeted each other like normal friends do. Unlike A and I because we were overly excited to see each other at all times. Even if we had just been away from each other for a few short hours.

"Wifey!" I yelled, engulfing her in a tight hug as she kissed my cheek. We broke apart long enough for Matt to move closer so I could hug him. "Ahw. Sandy...you’re being nice for a change. How tight is the collar A has around your neck?" A smirk fell across my lips and I realized that I was feeling better than I had since I woke up from a month long sleep. We broke away, but not before he tickled my sides quickly. "Jerk..." I mumbled, pushing him away and snuggling into A’s lap.

Just as Matt was about to take a seat in the chair closest to A she made a noise in her throat that cause Matt to look up at her and Brian to look at her weirdly. She pointed at Matt and said “Aye, Matt” and then pointed at Brian “and you. Get outta here. I need to talk to my woman.” A smile creeping up her face. But I know A, almost better than I know myself, and I could tell that that smile was just a façade to make it seem like everything was fine. Something was prickling inside her mind and at her heart that she has been waiting to tell me. Something that she needed to tell me.

I began to wonder just how much I’ve missed in the past month since I’ve been in a coma. Matt stood up and then leant down to press his lips against A’s before he straightened up and went to the door, waiting for Brian who was making his way around the bed to where I was sat. He kissed me on the lips and then pressed his sweet lips to my forehead before following Matt out the door, leaving it cracked just a little. I knew they wouldn’t spy on us.

As soon as they were out of the room the fake smile on A’s face dropped and I watched her face the way an artist would study a painting. She looked tired, but there was also a glow about her that wasn’t there before the accident. I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and forgot about my own problems and news for the moment. “What’s wrong?” I whispered, my voice cracking with worry. She moved around in the bed until she was facing me, sitting Indian style. I copied her actions and we sat like we used to when we were younger, when we had secrets to tell or crushes to talk about.

I realized that this is how we were sitting when she revealed that she had lost her virginity to Matt. And it was also the way we sat when she had finally opened up about her rape, and how it had played out and how much she hated Chris for what he had done to her. This is also how we were sitting when she found out for sure that she was pregnant, and how she promised me to secrecy.

Just thinking about it made me want to find that jackass and kick his mother fucking ass, and bring her son back to her. I ran my hand up and down her arm comforting and waited for her to tell me what was wrong.

“Remember how we made that pact when we were like, twelve,” A started as my mind searched for the pact she was talking about “we were in the backyard at my house, hiding from Matt, Jimmy, and Brian, because they were chasing us with water guns?” Realization hit me in the head and I nodded my head, letting her know that I remembered. “We’ll I’ve kept that promise once before. And now I’m keeping that promise again.”

My eyes went wide and it felt like my heart had stopped. A real smile began to light up her face and I realized what the glow she had taken on meant. “No way!” I screeched happily. She nodded her head vigorously as I leaned forward and crushed her with a hug. “You’re pregnant?!” She nodded her head again and it seemed as though her smile would spit her face in half. Tears of joys began to run down both of our faces. The last time she had given me this news she had been depressed and horribly ruined by it.

But now, now that the father was who she had always wanted it to be, I could see her dreams coming true. And now, our dreams would come true together, at the same time. We began to hop up and down with excitement, unable to contain ourselves. “So Matt doesn’t know?” She shook her head to let me know that he did not know. “How far along are you?” It would just be too perfect if we were both the same.

“Almost four months! You know how my periods are so crazy so I didn’t find out until the day after the accident and I felt like I couldn’t break my promise to you so I kept it in and its been killing me and I’m so glad you’re awake cause I was about to just tell everyone and then I would feel bad but like I said I’m so glad you’re awake cause now I can tell you and oh my god what do you think Jimison will think about this? What if he thinks I love this baby more than him? What if Matt doesn’t want this? What if-“

I finally cut her off before she would pass out from lack of oxygen and put my hand over her mouth. “Take a deep breath.” She did what I said and I removed my mouth from her hand. “For one I’m surprised you kept your mouth shut for that long,” she playfully growled at me but knew that it was true. “Second, Jimison will love you and the baby, cause lets face it, how could he not with how awesome his mom is? Plus you’re great with kids. And third Matt loves you more than himself, and I know that he’s always wanted a family with you. What better time to start than now? This brings me to the reason why it’s such a good time…” I let the sentence hang in the air, allowing for build up and just so I could drive A crazy.

“Well?!” she practically shouted, a huge grin splitting across my face as I took her hands in mine and said hurriedly “Cause I’m pregnant too!”

I have to say in all the years I have known Anna, not once have I seen her struck speechless, so this was quite a joy to me when her eyes got huge and a ear splintering scream escaped her lips and she began to jump up and down on her butt. I started screaming too and we both latched on to each other and continued our screaming and hopping. “Does Bri know?!” I couldn’t form a coherent sentence so I just nodded my head.

Suddenly the door swung open and two large figures ran into the room. Both A and I screamed out of fright and A did and awesome barrel roll off the bed and onto the floor. I couldn’t move out of the bed so I just held up my fingers like a gun and hit the emergency nurse button with my elbow, not realizing who it was who entered the room.

“What’s wrong?!” Matt and Brian both yelled in unison, looking around the room for some unseen threat. I relaxed my gun fingers a little bit and watched as Anna’s head popped up beside my legs, since my bed was moved into the sitting position, with her own ‘gun’ drawn. “Yeah, hide behind the one in the hospital bed. I see how it is.” I said looking down at A’s frightened face.

She blushed and stood up dusting off her knees and trying to seem as though she didn’t just barrel roll of the bed and hide behind am injured pregnant person. But hey, she’s pregnant too so whatever. Suddenly a nurse ran in causing A and I to both scream again. A jumped back to the floor and I held up my hands and closed my eyes. I creaked my eye open and saw A with her head creeping up beside my bed with her 'gun' set towards the nurse. We were both making "pew pew pew!" noises and 'shooting' the intruder.

The nurse seemed really confused as she looked at the guys and they just shrugged their shoulders. She gave a small laugh and left the room, closing the door behind her. I fully opened my eyes and looked sheepishly at Brian and Matt before looking down at A. "Mission accomplished. Enemy has been destroyed. Good job soldier!" She stood on her feet and saluted me as she said "Aye Aye Sargent!" Then we broke out in giggles at the way the guys were looking at us.

Then realization hit me. Anna and I were both pregnant. We were both going to be mommies. Well A already is a mommy but she never really got to be a mommy. So it was going to be an experience to share, for the rest of our lives. For the first time since she got here, I studied A’s body and the way she was dressed. She wasn’t wearing the kind of shirts she usually wore in this hot weather. Instead she had a slightly baggy t-shirt on.

I expect it’s because she was trying to hide the slight baby bump I knew she must have, from Matt. That man knew her body better than his own, so I wouldn’t be surprised if A hasn’t put out in the last month. Now that I think of it, no wonder he looks a little on edge. Poor thing, I giggled to myself.

A stared at me waiting for me to tell her what was so funny. “I’ll tell ya later.” She let it go and turned back to the boys who still looked a little confused as to why we were screaming. I placed my hand on my stomach and looked up at Brian, who stared at me for a second and then smirked. He knew why we were screaming now, well at least part of the reason.

I watched as Bri stepped forward and made his way to the side of the bed. A had not yet claimed her place so Brian climbed up and sat with me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his side. I smiled contently and watched as A grabbed Matt’s hand and pushed him down in the seat he had tried to take earlier.

“Can you please explain to me why you all were screaming like dying cats?” A smacked him on the chest lightly and told him to wait. Then she went over to the white board that was on the wall in front of the bed and picked up the dry erase marker. Clever little devil is what she is.

She began to draw what looked like a grocery list, big enough for us to see, and began writing down the words:
1. Tampons
2. Birth control
3. Condoms
4. Beer
I was a bit confused even though I knew what she was trying to say, until she began to mark them off as she said “Never Mind.” She turned back to Matt and stared at him expectantly. He was just looking at her [url= http://horrorstory.tumblr.com/post/4530791715]like[/url]. She sighed heavily to herself and said “We wont need this stuff for a while. Instead we’ll need..” She turned around and made another list:
1. Diapers
2. Bottles
3. Crib
4. Pacifiers
She turned back around and smiled brightly at Matt, who just kind of sat there like an idiot. Then I looked over at Brian to see what his reaction was. Which was fucking hilarious! At first his eyes got wide and his mouth opened and then he closed his mouth and that smirk came on his face and he looked all like “Yeah. I knew it.” A smile of my own lifted up the corners of my cheeks as Matt slowly began to understand.

Anna was standing by the white board smiling nervously as Matt began to realize that he would soon be a father, and as this was all processing inside his head his face turned up into his signature adorable smile started to shine through.

“And Jaylen is pregnant too!” A added, making Matt look over at Brian and then me before returning his eyes to the beautiful girl standing at the front of the room. Matt finally stood up and ran at A, lifting her up in the air causing a squeak to fall from his lips. He wrapped her in a hug and then moved his hand between their bodies to place his hand on her slightly bigger stomach.
I turned to Brian, wanting to give them some form of privacy, to find that he was already staring at me. The look in his eyes was nothing but pure love and adoration. It made my heart clinch and my stomach do flips. “We’re going to have a baby.” I whispered to him, needing to verbally vocalize it, to make it real. So that I knew that this was not all a dream.

And for the first time that I had ever known Brian, which was a long time, I saw a tear escape his eye. But I knew that it was not from sadness, it was from joy. For some reason this beautiful man beside me loved me and wanted me to have his baby. All of the fears and uncertainties about our relationship faded away as I stared into his chocolate eyes because I knew that, no matter what, he would always be here for me.

Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. was now officially mine. And I was his, although for me, I always had been. And now the baby that was growing inside me would always be ours. No one could ever take that away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Title belongs to Paramore's Misery Business)
So I was involved...a little bit in the first 4 paragraph thingys....and
the rest of it was done by my Wife because I could NOT get this chapter or...any of this update wrapped around my thick skull so those of you who read this. Thank my Wife, Smanah!!
:))
Thankyou...
And goodnight. <3