Status: Updating when I can comments = faster updates

High Voltage

Chapter Three

School was completely horrible as usual, the classes were boring and the kids were mean. I really don’t understand why we had to go at all. Having Trashlee and Mikey in most of my classes helped though. Lunch was extremely iffy; there was some sort of beige slop they were trying to pass off as vegetarian food. I looked at my plate and then at Ashleigh’s which was covered in the same stuff, “Almost makes you wanna give it up doesn’t it?” she grinned at me and I giggled my messed up pot giggle.
“Sure does”, I agreed looking at Mikey’s burger. He waved it temptingly in front of my face and Ash slapped him playfully. He pretended to be hurt then kissed her lightly. I pretended t barf at their cuteness but Ashleigh just flipped e off while still kissing Mikey. The bell rang and Trashlee and I headed off to drama while Mikey went to English. Drama sucked as per usual we were ding monologues, one from Hamlet for the bys and one from Romeo and Juliet for the girls. I totally sucked at drama I never knew what to do onstage, well that’s not entirely true, I knew what t d when I was onstage with my band, everything always came so naturally to me when I had my guitar on but being up there pretending to be some 14 year old girl from 400 years ago I found to be stupid to be completely honest, what was the point?

By some miracle the rest of the day just flew by. I told Mikey and Ashleigh that I’d meet them at the Way’s house and went to my locker to grab my stuff. I heard a giggle from behind me and I froze, Biology book in hand. “Well, well, well if it isn’t little Frankie Iero, “I turned around to see Chelsea Weaver and her little blonde posse standing there. Chelsea and her clique have made my life a living hell ever since kindergarten. I sneered at her feeling unusually brave “go and practice random acts of intelligence somewhere else”.

“Ooo you shouldn’t have said that you little bitch” Chelsea growled after taking a few minutes to figure out what I had said. She grabbed me by what was left of my hair and pushed me into my locker, shutting the door. “Have fun trying to get out” I heard her laughter and footsteps grow quieter as they walked away. This wasn’t the first time I’d been in a locker nor was it the first tie Chelsea had been the one to out me there but school had finished and Trashlee and Mikey had gone and there wasn’t another person around for miles. I started to whimper thinking about how no-one was going to find me until the next morning, it was cold and dark and my feet had already stated to become numb. When you’re stuck inside a locker you begin to lose track of time so I’m not sure how long I waited in the cramped space before I heard someone calling my name. I banged on the do of my locker as hard as I could, not even caring if it was Chelsea again.
“Frankie I need you to tell me your locker combination”, Gerard’s voice filled my metal prison. I told him in a quiet, shaky voice that was completely unlike my own. He fumbled with the lock for a minute then swung the door open. I fell against him sobbing, I don’t usually cry but I’m pretty badly claustrophobic and that was by far the scariest motherfucking thing that had ever happened to me. “Come on Frankie I’ll take you back to my place, Mikey and Ashleigh are out looking for you but I’ll call them and get the to meet us there”. He picked me up bridal style and put me –still a little sniffly- into the passenger’s side of his silver Subaru. While I tried to compose myself I watched Gerard who was outside on his cellphone talking to someone who I assumed was Mikey. He got in the car and squeezed my knee, “Mikey and Ashleigh are on their way so we’ll go now and then you can tell s what happened if you want” and with that he stated the car and drove to the Way’s. When we got there the other two were already sitting on the couch. I sat down and started to explain what had happened.