Status: Short Story! [[:

Face To Face With Death

Face to Face With Death

I woken to a strange sound.....BAM BAM.....there it goes again! I put on my jacket and grabbed my bat my dad bought me for my birthday last year. I slowly walked down the hall then i began to fell myself become numb. I was started to shake fearfully. I began to painc. Then i began to hear whispers " Don't Go.....Don't Go!". Then I started to run, i found myself face to face with death.....his eyes wear red as blood falling down on a scraped knee. Thats when i found myself all over numb. I found myself not moving at all. My breath was caught in my throat. I saw a shimmering object in his hand, I knew the end was near but some how I wanted him to just end it already. " JUST BE DONE WITH IT!!" I heard myself scream. But it sounded nothing like me. He smiled at me like he just had won the lottery but the prize was my soul. I started to cry. But then I saw him bring the silver object to my throat. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kill me.... "kill me, please, just kill me..." i whispered. My head said NO but my heart said YES. When i opened my eyes he was still smiling his smirky grin. Why was he doing this to me!? Couldn't he see i was in pain!? But then i felt myself fall slowly into a darkness. He had done it or so i thought....Then i heard my name being called "LAUREN!! LAUREN!". It was the voice of my mother, but she had died 2 years ago of a heart attack. How could this be but then out of no where I saw him again. He wasn't smiling. His eyes weren't red....they were black, he whispered to me "Why did you do this to yourself Lauren?". I looked down towards my hands and my eyes widen. I had a knife in my hand with blood all over my hands, then the darkness came over again. I killed myself.......