Status: Drabble//Finished

Secrets

They hurt

I read a lot of secrets on the internet. From Mibba’s very own confessions to the sometimes horrifying ones on SixBillionSecrets.com. Most of them have one thing in common, they're not good. They’re about cutting, depression, abuse, suicide and I have a few things to say to that.

To the people who think they’re ugly, you guys are beautiful honest

To the ones that self-harm, please stop there’s other ways to deal with it then hurting yourself. I promise

To the ones that are abused and live with it, tell someone, don’t be afraid, we’re here to help.

To the ones that are thinking about ending their lives-don’t. There’s people who care about you, and there’s someone special out there for you.

Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and call someone if you need help.

Pick up the phone.

Make the call
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this as a little drabble late last night but I really liked the way it turned out.
I posted it as a original fiction but I've done it all.
I've been abused, I've cut and I have the scars to prove it.
I've thought I was ugly for the longest time, at times I still do.
At times there's nothing more I want to do then end my life.
I've made numerous calls to the Kid Help Phone line, probably a good dozen or so.
I'm not afraid to pick up the phone, are you?