Status: Completed [Possibly ?]

Hot Nights & Moonlights.

Chapter Four:

Chapter Four:
'I've got to be with you...'


* * * * * * * * * *

The alarm rang in my ears, stirring me from my sleep. Rolling over onto my right side, I hit the snooze button and laid there for a moment, staying underneath the warm sheets. I still felt exhausted, but I knew I needed to get up. Looking at the clock again, the glowing red numbers read 10:31 in the morning. Lying back on my back, I eyed the ceiling once more, which reminded me of last night and what I had done. I didn't feel guilt or anything of that nature, but it reminded me just how much I had wished my fantasy had been real. Reminding me just how close I had been to him in that elevator. And once more it drove me crazy. I still wanted to kick myself in the ass for not going with my instinct. For not even making one move. But I just had to remind myself that if it was meant to happen, or much less be, it would in some strange way. Sighing heavily, I slightly jumped as the alarm blared again, signaling that I had been lying here for eight minutes. Reminding me that I had to stop living in the past of last night as well.

"No regrets" I mumbled to myself in a whisper.

Rolling back onto my side, I hit the snooze button and proceeded with shutting off the alarm. Sitting up, I sat on the edge of the bed and pushed the covers off my body. Planting my feet on the floor, I stood up and headed to the bathroom. I did my usual routine of taking my morning piss, showering after and then getting dressed. Throwing on my white T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my purple hoodie, I styled my mass of brown hair, and then quickly brushed my teeth. Spitting the toothpaste out and rinsing my mouth, I heard my phone going off on the nightstand. Rushing to the bedroom, I grabbed my phone and quickly answered.

"Yo!" I spoke, attempting to sound cheerful.

"Ready to go?" my manager asked.

"Yeah, just packing my dirty clothes" I noted, looking in the bathroom and spotting my boxers hanging over the shower from last night.

"Alright, well check out and meet us downstairs" he noted.

"Will do, bye"

I hung up and tucked my phone inside of my front pocket. Heading to the bathroom, I grabbed my now dry boxers, and took them out, tossing them in the bag with my dirty clothing. Hopefully no one would notice any types of stains on there. Closing my suitcase, I made sure I had everything before leaving. I slipped my shoes on that I had left near the front door, and proceeded to head out. Slipping my black, huge sunglasses on to cover my golden brown eyes, and then flipped my hood up, I opened the door and walked out, going directly to the elevator. I waited a matter of seconds before the doors opened, allowing me in and hitting the button for the lobby. I watched as the numbers glowed, signaling I was getting closer and closer to my destination. Hitting the lobby floor, the elevator jerked to a stop, and the doors opened. Walking out with my bag in my left hand and the hotel room card in my right, I walked to the desk and stepped up.

"Checking out" I stated, putting the card on the counter top.

The man took the card, entered a few things in the computer and then had me sign the release form for the payment.

"Looks like you're all set" he spoke, giving a soft smile.

"Thanks" I spoke.

"Oh, wait" he called, stopping me before I left.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Someone came down earlier and left a note for you. Let me grab it" he noted.

I stood there, a bit confused since nobody knew what room I was in. I knew there was no way it could have been some crazy fan girl leaving notes, especially since I hadn't even registered the room under my real name. I watched as the man behind the desk opened the box that had my suite number on it and pulled out a tiny envelope. Walking back to the desk, he placed it on here sliding it over to me. It was a small, white envelope, sort of like the ones you get with a bouquet of flowers, and I knew that whoever left this behind; made sure nobody would read it except me. Picking it up with my fingers of my right hand, I held it tightly. Looking up at the man behind the desk, I nodded.

"Thanks" I spoke.

"Welcome"

Walking away with the note and luggage in hand, I headed outside as my limo pulled up. The driver took my luggage, tossing it into the trunk, and opening the back door on the passenger side for me to get in. As soon as the door closed, I eyed the tiny envelope again that was in my hand. Opening it, I pulled out a small piece of folded up, white paper and sat the now empty envelope on the seat next to me. Opening the paper, I read the writing inside, and instantly felt pleased.

"I hope that offer is still on the table. Call me if you want to meet up sometime. I'm looking forward to a night with you".

His name and phone number were there at the bottom of the paper. My heart raced upon reading his name written there, and not only that, but at the fact that he said he wanted and was looking forward to spending a night with me. Was what I longed for going to come true? I pulled my phone from my pants pocket, flipping it open and making sure I entered his number so I wouldn't lose it. After entering it, I went to create message, and typed a quick text.

* "That offer still stands, anytime. Contact me when you're ready" *

Hitting for it to send to him, I closed my phone sitting back, and pulling the sunglasses from my face, resting them in the seat as well. I tried to remain calm about this situation, but I was completely ecstatic. Moments later, my phone went off, capturing my attention. Flipping it open, it was from him. After it loaded, I read the message inside.

*"Sounds good. Tonight by chance?" *

My heart pounded harder than before. He really wanted to see me, and it made me nervous. But I wanted this so badly.

* "I'll call you in a few hours to let you know. But it sounds good to me" *

Hitting send, I waited again for a response. When my phone went off again, I flipped it open and read it.

* "I'll be waiting..." *

That was all it said. Man, I couldn't wait. A smile formed on my lips as I closed my phone, just thinking about being alone with him, finally. For as long as I thought about it, it was no longer going to be a fantasy. I didn't know exactly how he felt about me, but I was going to work my hardest to find out. Tonight would be the moment... I would make him mine...

* * * * * * * * *

End. {for now?}
♠ ♠ ♠
A.N.- Anything in italic font in this story was meant to be notes or text messages, not to confuse anyone haha. So I am unsure if I'll do a sequel, or if anyone would want a sequel to this seeing as I hadn't had many readers, or much feedback so it rather seems people are uninterested. I intended to just leave it as a cliffhanger, to allow people to decide what happened in their minds, or what they wanted to happen. I have ideas if I were to add more to this, or do a second part, but I'm slightly on the fence about it at the moment. So, any & all feedback about this is appreciated, & if you'd like for there to be more to this, let me know. I would have to sit down & think it through, but I do feel I'd be willing to write a second part to this, or just add on to this story. Thanks to all that read, & guessed who the characters were! <3