Status: Updated Every Monday...Might as well give me something to look foward to on mondays

What I Am Not Allowed to Do at Hogwarts

“Please Albus, I am begging you, do not let her return to this school this semester” a very old lady, with light hair, pleaded. An old man with white hair and a long flowing beard and crystal blue eyes simply chuckled and a kind smile appeared on his face.

“Poppy, I assure you Miss Davis will cause you no more trouble, she has reached a time in her life where those silly little pranks will mean nothing to her” The old man said, still chuckling as he looked out the window of his office.

“Albus Dumbledore, that child is a disaster” the lady who was called Poppy protested.

“You have no idea, I must deal with her in my class, as well as being the head of her house” a cold and bitter voice hissed. A tall pale man with long greasy black hair said from the doorway of Dumbledore's office.

“Oh Severous, glad you could join us” Albus said. Severous Snape strolled over to where the headmaster and school nurse stood.

“Albus, I have to agree with Madam Pomfrey, as much of a joy that girl is to have running around the halls” Snape said, his voice was stiffened and tense.

“I simply don’t think the school can handle any more of her shenanigans” Snape spat. Both Madam Pomfrey and Professor Snape watched the headmaster, waiting for him to agree and expel the student. Dumbledore just looked at the two of them, his blue eyes twinkled.

“Tracey Davis is a bright young girl, and someday she will be a marvelous witch”