Status: In Progress

Reduced To Nothing

6; Rock That Body

Three weeks later.
"Cars. You were EPIC! Honestly. You should like... Debate. Or something." Madison chattered to her as they walked out of the classroom, discussing how Mrs. Courts had decided Caris suited Juliet quite well, and had began to rechoose her repeatedly. Caris laughed and shook her head.
"Right." She replied.
"So, Constance has invited everybody to this party she's having tomorrow." She said fervently.
"Actually, Constance isn't so bad." Caris nodded back to Madison.
"Connie. Hm. Well, I think we should go. Constance is actually really nice. Suppose she's the good twin sister!" Madison giggled and Caris laughed along with her, slamming into her side.
"Right. I guess that makes Alyse the evil mastermind villain twin?" Caris asked jokingly. Madison nodded seriously.
"She is. It is a party, however, and you KNOW how much I love parties. Pleeeease?" Madison wheedled.
Caris stopped and raised an eyebrow. "I never said we weren't going." She said. Madison pursed her lips.
"Yeah, but coz it's Constance's party, Alyse will be there. Which ALSO means Hayden will definitely be there. I mean, HONESTLY. Have you seen those two lately?" Madison went on, obviously forgetting Caris's soft spot on this particular issue. "They're not going out I don't think though..." She continued. "MADISON! Seriously? I don't care! Not at all!" Caris said, loudly. Madison remembered and zipped her lips.
"The party? Yes or no? If you're not going, I'm not." she informed her best friend.
"Of course we're going. It's a party. Plus all of our friends will be there anyway. It'll be fun. Come over to mine tomorrow and we'll get ready together, okay?" Caris said, a glint of excitement in her eyes. Madison squealed and clapped her hands.
"It starts are six and goes till whenever we leave. I'll come to yours around four-thirty, alright?" Madison said happily. Caris nodded and as the two began to part for their journeys home, Madison looked over her shoulder.
"Oh, and by the way. Constance is providing the alcohol. Don't tell your parents." She winked and continued on. Caris felt her lips turn up and she turned and walked the familiar path back to her home.

Around four-thirty the next day, as promised, Madison arrived with a large bag that contained her party outfit and make-up. She handed Caris the bag and she stumbled under the weight.
"Jesus, Mads! What is IN here?" She asked, handing the bag back.
"Oh... Well, just a bit of... Party stuff." Madison grinned devilishly, holding open the back to show Caris a large bottle of vodka and six bottles of Cruisers. Caris squealed.
"Mads! Where did you get this?" She laughed, her eyes twinkling.
"My brother got it for me. He made me SWEAR to not have too much, and to not drink again anytime soon, though. Guess I'll have to comply. Now, let's get ready." They raced up the stairs and ran into Caris's room.
"So, show me what YOU'RE wearing, missy! Best be something HOT!" Madison collapsed onto her bed and watched in interest.
Caris danced over to her wardrobe and flung the doors open to retrieve her dress. It was a short black dress with an off-shoulder sleeve. It was simple with a low neckline which would accentuate Caris's body perfectly.
"OH MY GOD! HOW EPIC! SHOES?" Caris laughed and pulled out a pair of black, sequined, open-toed stiletto shoes. "You are going to look freakin' HOT!" Caris laughed, shaking her head. Madison pulled out her dress and began to shed her clothes. Caris put her iPod Touch on it's docking station, and after putting the volume up, she too, stripped down and began to get ready.

The girls looked at each other in approval. Caris's dress was made to look even better once she was wearing it, looking as if it had been made for her to wear. It sat well on all of her curves, and her high-heeled shoes made her even taller than she already was. Madison stood next to her, in a purple dress with a tight waist and a flowing skirt that stopped half way down her thighs. The top half was loose and it sat on her shoulders perfectly. Her shoes were the same height as Caris, making them around the same height. After their make-up was done and they had been make to look perfect they descended the stairs, Madison's bag on her arm, containing half of the nights drinks. Caris held a tiny black clutch with her make-up and her phone in it. Caris screamed a good-bye to her mother and the pair walked out the door, giggling. They walked to the place that was meant to be Constance and Alyse's house and then knocked on the door. Constance threw the door open and squealed. She kissed Madison then Caris on the cheek and welcomed them into the house. It was clear she had already been drinking, and she squealed even more when Madison presented her with the alcohol she had brought. They walked over to a table that had numerous colourful bottles lining the table and each chose one and opened it. The first mouthful of the Cruiser Caris chose was fizzy and sweet. She enjoyed the taste and continued to drink it down. Madison took Caris's hand and they walked outside to were the blaring music was coming from. The two girls ran over and started to dance, perspiring their make-up off. The time was going fast, and before they knew it, they had finished at least four cruisers each, both becoming a little drunk under the effect. Caris and Madison were dancing like mad in the backyard, giggling and squealing like crazy. Andrew arrived with Hayden and James, and the two girls ran over. Andrew grabbed Madison and held her by the wrists.
"Maddie! How much have you had to drink?" She giggled before she answered.
"Not THAT much, you silly billy." She continued giggling before planting her lips on his, resulting in Andrew falling back against the wall. Caris was screaming with laughter and she looked at Hayden and James and continued, harder still.
"Here! Have a drink!" She yelled at them, grabbing a glass filled with vodka and some sort of soft drink and pressing it into James' hands.
"Shit, Caris! What have you been drinking?"Hayden asked seriously.
"Just a... A... Few cruisers.." She hiccupped. James glanced at Hayden and then at the glass in his hands before taking a huge sip and grinning.
"Come on Hayden! Let it go! We're teenagers. This is what we do!" He said, still grinning.
"Y...Yeah!" Caris laughed along. The song changed and Caris began to sing along loudly.
"OH, I LOVE THIS SONG! COME DANCE JAMES!" She shouted at him and grabbed his hand leading him away from Hayden.
Caris began to rock her body, pressing herself against James, who was onto his second glass already. They began to dance together and Caris continued to drink. Hayden held a glass of soft drink he poured for himself, watching Caris worriedly. She was losing control over herself fast, and it was obvious. James wasn't doing anything to stop her, and he was losing control just as easily, as if not as fast.
"Hey James! Come here babe..." Caris said into his ear.
She pulled him over to a corner, that was darker and quieter than the rest of the yard, and she wasted no time in pressing her body against his, gluing her lips to his and pushing her tongue into his mouth. He could taste the alcohol on her breath, but he was getting just as drunk as she was, and didn't care. He slammed her up against a wall, and she dug her fingers into his neck.
"JAMES!" Hayden had followed them, worrying for his ex-girlfriend. The two sprung apart and Caris giggled.
"Caris... I really think you should come with me." Hayden grabbed her by the wrist and towed her away from his best friend.

Hayden pulled her up the stairs into Constance's quiet bedroom and sat Caris down on the bed. He stood in front of her and crossed his arms.
"Fucking hell, Caris! You're not stupid, what are you doing?" He asked her quietly.
Her face puckered before she answered. "I... I'm not doing anything." She slurred back to him. He rolled his eyes and looked around Constance's room, spotting a bottle of water. He stalked over to it, and handed it to Caris.
"Drink it. It's... Vodka." He lied easily, his tone flat. Caris unscrewed the cap and drank a bit down.
"I'm going to go get some food for you to eat, alright?" He told her in the same, flat monotone.
She nodded, steadily sipping the water. He left the room and after a few minutes re-appeared with a bit of cold pizza. He handed it to her and watched her nibble at it in between bites.
"Good girl Caris." He said, sitting down next to her when she was finished eating.
She leant against him and stared at him with her irresistible blue eyes. He stared back at her and wondered what she was thinking. 'Probably nothing too intelligent in this stage...' He thought maliciously to himself. She opened her mouth and yawned. Her breath stank of sugar, vodka and gin. Hayden turned his face away, wondering why anyone had let her get like this. She lay back and put her head on Constance's pillow and closed her eyes. He watched her for a moment before he realised she had fallen asleep. He lay next to her and wrapped his arms around her skinny body. He noticed she still had her tall shoes on and contemplated taking them off before yawning himself. He kissed her forehead softly then pulled closer to her and closed his own eyes.
"I love you, Caris." He whispered before he fell asleep himself.