Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Early Labor

Stacie's POV:

I woke up that morning to a sharp pain in the side of my stomach. I looked up at the ceiling, I wanted to move so bad but every time I attempted i just wanted to curl up and die. I was exactly 8 months pregnant with my baby girl. I have been suffering from a ton of stress, from my mother, to my father, to Keven. He's the one causing me the most stress. I looked at the clock, and made another attempt to sit up. I felt like someone was stabbing me in the gut. I let out a sigh of pain and then i began to pant, I finally flopped back down on my back.

"Holy fuck!" I said under my breath. Lizzie came in and then she looked at me. She ran over to me and sat me up slowly, then she turned my head over so I could face her.

"What happened? What's wrong?" she asked me as she helped me out of bed. Once my feet hit the floor and i got my balance i felt a pop and a rush of water, and then the pain only got worse. The pain got so bad that i started to pant, i looked at Lizzie who was in shock.

"Lizzie, I think I'm in labor!" i shouted as i went to sit back down. She grabbed the phone on the night stand and dialed her moms number.

"Mom! come quickly, Stacie just went into labor!" she said in a hurry. I was in so much pain. It was a chilly Saturday morning and i started to groan.

"Call Daniel and tell him to meet me at the hospital, and then we'll tell Keven later." i said as i tried to stand up. She looked at me and sighed.

"What about your parents?" she asked me. I looked at her and sighed, and shook my head.

"Help me get dressed." i said. She pulled me up and she helped me get dressed. The she helped me walk down stairs. Her mom got there within twenty minutes and they helped me into the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Four hours later i was in labor an delivery. I had gotten an epidural which helped out so much. Lizzie went to school and told all our friends the good news. My father did actually show up. He stayed with me too.

I woke up from my nap to see my dad holding my hand and i looked at him. He smiled his usually smile and then he apologized for everything that he had done. I looked at him and shook my head.

"dad you slapped me while i was four months pregnant. You could've killed my baby." i told him as i sniffle and whipped my nose. He nodded, and then sighed.

"I know that i haven't been the best parent, but i am gonna try to be better." he stated to me as he kissed my head.

I looked at my dad and smiled. He got up and left the room. I sat there all alone and i dozed back off. Hopefully tomorrow i deliver my baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter she will have her baby.