Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Thanks for nothing dad

Stacie's POV:

I woke up that morning to Daniel not being there and me and Matea being home alone. I sat up in bed and stretched, then i looked at her crib. Tayah wasn't there either. I got out of bed and i put on my robe then i easily tip toes down the hall, down the steps and into the kitchen so i didn't wake up his family. I turned on the kitchen light and everybody popped out and yelled "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACIE!". I almost had a heart attack. There Matea was, sitting on Daniel's lap. I walked over to him and i smiled and i kissed him quickly.

"Thank you" i whispered into his ear. He smiled and handed Matea to me. All my friends were here and even my mom who was getting "clean". Lizzie walked over to me and smiled.

"Can i hold her?" she asked as i handed the baby over to her. We took a seat on the couch and we watched the guys have a dance off. It was clear that Bren won, but we won't tell Daniel that. Keven showed up to my party too. He walked over to me and he looked at Matea, who was sleeping in Lizzie's arms. She was now one years old and more beautiful than ever.

"Stacie can i hold her?" he spoke to me as he sat across from me. I grit my teeth and i lifted her up off of Lizzie and then i handed her to him, she woke up and started to cry. She had a fit. I stood up and took her from him and then sat down with her on my lap.

"She doesn't;t know who you are. Maybe if you came around more often and paid child support regularly she would know you were her father." i said as i kissed and rubbed her head. Keven looked to the side and sighed.

"Does she think that Daniels he father?" he asked as he picked the skin around his finger. I nodded slowly and then i stood up and walked her over to Danny's mom who adored this little girl. I then started to walk over to my friends when i saw my dad walking towards me. I stopped in my tracks and i looked up at him. His face read fury and rage and i held my breath.

"Dad, look if you cam to start anything then you need to leave now. It's my birthday and my child i here i don't need her to see you acting crazy." i said as calm as i could. Lizzie looked over to us and took the baby from Daniels mom and walked her upstairs into me and Daniels room. My dad looked at me crooked and his hand came across my face, leaving a stinging sensation along my cheek. My hand moved to the side of my face and a single tear rolled down my face.

"Dad please leave." i said as i turned my back. Before i knew it his hand was extended holding my hair and i was screaming bloody murder. Lizzie ran down the stairs and pushed him away from me. I looked at him and i stood up.

"You got me wondering where you are! Who you're with and what you're doing! But now i see you're slumming around with your little friends and your stupid baby!" he spat and i stood up so fast that you could even see the movements. My hand was across his face and i pushed him on the ground. He looked up at me almost as if he were scared.

"Yeah, not so fun to get pushed around, huh dad? Oh so am i supposed to feel sympathy for you? I mean honestly, are you that screwed up in the head that you think i would come home to you and your psychotic behavior. My child with not be raised in an environment like that. These people surrounding me, love me and my child unconditionally and i am NOT giving that up to go with YOU." i said as i looked down on him. My father stood up and then back handed me and then lifted me off of the ground and then threw me into the table. I let out a god awful moan and i rolled around in the broken pieces of glass and i coughed up a little blood. Tears managed to squeeze out of my tightly shut eye lids and i began to sob because it was hard to breathe. Daniel's mom walked over to my father with her house phone in her hand.

"Now look here you bastard. Stacie has made up her mind now you have two choices. You can get out of my house and never darken my door step again, or i can call the cops on you for abusing your child again. This child has blessed me with a granddaughter that i cannot help but love, and you will not take either of them away from me. Now what's your choice?" she asked him as she held her thumb against the called button. I stood up after finally catching my breath and i looked at him and shook my head.

"Dad just go home. Just leave, cause you are NEVER allowed to see me and my child again, is that understood?" i asked as i took the phone from Daniel's mother. I hit the call button and i put the phone to my ear, my father ran out of the house so fast he could start a fire. I told the police everything that happened and when the abuse first started and why i finally called the cops. Thanks a lot dad.....you in your own weird way, saved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this took me forever to write but i hope you like it! Comments or suggestions?