Can't You See? You Got Me Pregnant!

Home is needed

Stacie's POV:

"Dad speak to me." i begged. He back handed me and i fell to the floor. I looked up at him and he grabbed my by my hair. I looked at Daniel who was in shock.

"Daniel you can go home now! I'll be ok!" i screamed as i tried to fight my dad. I stood up and i punched my dad in his jaw causing him to pause for a moment. It didn't take me long to think i grabbed Daniel by his arm and i ran him up the stairs. I shut the door and i locked it.

"Daniel push the in front of the door while i pack my bag" i said as i grabbed my bag from under my bed. I ran to my closet and i threw in my jeans, shirts and shoes. I took the money from my secret stash, then i grabbed my underwear and bras. The last straw was my dad hitting me while i was pregnant. He has beat on me before but this is the last straw. I love my baby more than i love him at this point. I'm leaving, i know Lizzie will let me stay with her until i can find my own place.

I looked out the window and i didn't see my dad so i threw my bag out my window then i got the sheets i had tied prior to him hitting me the first time. I tied them to my bed and i grabbed my makeup kit and i climbed out the window. I grabbed my bag and i ran to the car and waited for Daniel. He ran over to the car four minutes later. We took off for Lizzie's house. Once we got to her house i got out of the car and i ran up the stairs to her house. I had a huge bruise on my face and i had a pain in my side. Being pregnant has gotten me, beaten, into fights with people that are supposed to care for me. Either way I'm frustrated and i needed my best friend. I banged in her door.

"Lizzie! Open the door, please! i need you right now so please, open up!" i yelled as i pounded my fist against the door. Her mom ran over to the door and she looked down at me. Her mouth dropped and she touched my cheek and i flinched and i looked at her.

"Did your dad do this to you again? Aren't you pregnant baby?" she said as she reached for my belly. I cupped my hand over hers as she touched my belly. She helped me inside and i sat down on a couch. She went into the kitchen and got me a warm rag and she pressed against my cheek. Daniel walked my bags in the house and he sat next to me. The tears poured from my face. Great my only family member just back handed me and didn't show any remorse. Maybe after i have my baby i"ll go visit my dad, but now, i know i cant. Lizzie's mother Chelly wrapped her arms around me tight. She was like second family to me. It's like no matter how much trouble we (meaning me and Lizzie) she can accept it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lizzie got back to the house two hours after i got to her house. She was shocked and wanted to kick my fathers ass. I didn't blame her. Later that night we sat in her room and she pulled my shirt up to my bra line and she felt my baby bump. I gained about 15 pounds, and i continue to grow and grow. I'm almost four and a half months pregnant. Lizzie is excited to be a godmother. She put her hands on the middle of my tummy, and i smiled.

"Okay so you and Danny went today! What are you having?" i looked at her and open my mouth in astonishment. IN my head i was wondering when they got on nickname bases. Hm, I'll talk to him about that.

"Ok since when did you two use nick names?" i asked as i sat up and i pushed my shirt down. She smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe the same time you guys started going out. Ok now that that's over, what are you having?" she asked plowing over my question. I looked at her and moved her and showed her the picture from ultrasound. She put on her glasses and then she smiled.

"Your having a baby girl?!" she screamed. I smiled and nodded my head yes. She hugged me and smiled. I looked down and sighed.

"My life is sucky." i said without emotion. Being pregnant is supposed to be the most important time in a woman's life but i just cant be happy. It's like god hate me as a person. Damn sex!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it took me a while t o get it up here. Next chapter will be up soon!! Send me messages with ideas of what to do with my stories! Thanks guys:))